'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' season 6 news: Kim Richards not getting paid for upcoming season?

Kim Richards Instagram/ kimrichards11

Earlier this month, it was reported that Bravo invited Kim Richards to film a few episodes for the upcoming sixth season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" after she has made a lot of progress on her sobriety. It was also reported that she is struggling with her finances and that she has moved to a more modest home, believed to be a one-bedroom condo near Beverly Hills. But now, a new report claims that she was able to get a spot back on the show because she agreed to work for free.

According to a source from Life & Style, the reality star was not paid for her season 6 appearances on "RHOBH."

"Kim wasn't paid a dime to return to 'RHOBH,'" said the source. "She was desperate to get back on the show to restore her reputation."

This year, the former child star faced some trying times after she was arrested for public intoxication in April. Following her arrest, Kim voluntarily went into rehab to seek treatment, but in August, she was arrested once again for allegedly shoplifting more than $600 worth of items at a Target in Van Nuys, California. On Oct. 28, she was ordered by a judge to complete 300 hours of community service, three years probation, and 52 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for her shoplifting case.

The insider claims that although Kim has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and seeing a psychiatrist since her arrest last April, her friends allegedly believe that going back to the show won't give her enough time to focus on herself.

It is unclear as to how many episodes of "RHOBH" will feature Kim, but this month, it was reported that she was at Kyle Richards' party with the other ladies. The party was filmed for an episode of the show. She was also seen having a picnic with Yolanda Foster and Brandi Glanville at a Beverly Hills park on Friday, Nov. 6, and Bravo cameras were seen filming the ladies.

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" returns on Dec. 1 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.