'Street Fighter 5' playable demo coming to CEO 2015

Ryu vs Chun-Li in Street Fighter V Capcom

"Street Fighter V" is still a year away from its release in U.S. arcades and home consoles but a playable demo will be available at the Community Effort Orlando 2015 tournament in Orlando, Florida this June 26 to 28. This will mark the first time that the game will be made available for the public to test. 

CEO is also one of the premiere events of the Capcom Pro Tour. The tournament organization made the announcement during the live stream of the Combo Breaker Ultra Street Fighter IV tournament, as reported by gaming site IGN. No confirmation has been given if the game to be featured will be the arcade version or the console port. 

Capcom has been releasing character trailers for "Street Fighter V," with the most recent reveal showcasing M. Bison (Vega in Japan). As of the time of writing, there have only been four characters confirmed for the title: Ryu, Charlie, Chun-Li, and M. Bison. However, given Ryu's involvement, it may come as no surprise if Ken will be included as well. 

Only one fighting stage has been revealed thus far. This is the stage set in China and is very reminiscent of the China stage seen in "Street Fighter II" and "Street Fighter IV," both of which served as stages for character Chun-Li.

The inclusion of "Street Fighter V" gives fighting game enthusiasts even more to look forward to as it was previously announced by Bandai Namco that "Tekken 7" would also be playable at the tournament. Both games have no definitive release dates in the United States yet but "Streeet Fighter V" is scheduled for a spring 2016 release for the PS4 and PC. 

The CEO tournament is one of the largest fighting game competitions in the country with over 28,000 attendees participating or spectating in last year's round. It emphasizes the use of double-elimination rounds and BYOC (bring your own controllers) systems. 

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.