'Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4' release earlier than expected, developers might work on 'Dragon Ball' game next

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Bandai Namco

"Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" still has no definitive release date but a report from IGN confirms that the game will be coming to Western shores earlier than expected. An English version of the game will be released by fall and fans speculate that this means the game will hit store shelves by late September or early October.

However, a report from Venture Capital Post indicates that the game may be released by Aug. 18. The report points to the game's listing on the Microsoft Store with the aforementioned date attached to it. Just a few hours later and the alleged release date information was reportedly removed. 

VCPost explains that the August release date may simply be a placeholder until the real release date is announced. However, the report also explains that the Microsoft Store listed the game to come out on Aug. 18, which falls on a Tuesday, giving credibility to the supposed release date. 

According to the IGN report, the game will see the return of the wall-run system as well as the inclusion of a new combination system called Ultimate Jutsu. Hiashi, a character from "The Last: Naruto the Movie," will be in the game but will only be usable via the Ultimate Jutsu feature. Another character from the movie, Hanabi, will be a playable fighter. 

"Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" was announced last year and it may be the last "Naruto" game from Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2 since the title will cover the very last story arc of the anime as well as "The Last: Naruto the Movie." 

Once the game comes out, developer CyberConnect2 will have a blank slate on what they should work on. During an interview with IGN, the game developers confirmed that there is a possibility that they may work on a "Dragon Ball Z" game but there are no current plans since all their efforts are currently centered on "Ultimate Ninja Storm 4."  

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.