'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' release: hands-on multiplayer expected at E3 2015

 Wikipedia

Due to the massive success of "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2," game companies Activision and Treyarch will be showing off the epic game's successor, "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3," in hands-on multiplayer action at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo. 

"Black Ops 3 is Treyarch's first three-year development cycle, and they have been making the most of it with unparalleled depth of content across three modes of play," Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg said. "In fact, positive media sentiment is double what it was last year, and mind you, last year with our previous high water mark." 

Hirshberg also revealed that Activision will hold its "first beta in years." It was already reported that those who pre-order a copy of the title will be automatic participants to the beta. However, the date for this event is still undisclosed. 

Going back to the hands-on multiplayer event, the E3 2015 convention is scheduled on June 16 to 18 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Although Treyarch and Activision have already spilled tons of info about its new shooter, more details should be available come the much-awaited convention. 

Also, fans are at the edge of their seats for the new and exciting Zombies mode of the game.

"We're introducing a highly creative and totally different gameplay setting that's totally different from the Campaign and multiplayer experience. Zombies is its own game," Treyarch studio head Mark Lamia told Crave Online.

Lamia added that the game studio worked to help players "feel like a bad-ass action soldier" and the new "CoD" installment is the way to go.

"Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" will be rolled out for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC on Nov. 6. It is heavily rumored that it will be made available for the Wii U as well. 

News
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain

BBC Two and iPlayer are set to air a new one-hour documentary this Easter charting The Traitors’ winner Harry Clark’s personal pilgrimage from Slough to the Vatican

Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial
Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial

Nesbitt initially indicated that the province would join the trial.

EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey
EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey

Turkey has said the EU is interfering in its internal affairs.

Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection
Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection

The number of Britons giving something up for Lent has fallen sharply over the past decade, according to new research highlighting a significant shift in how the season is observed.