'Ash vs Evil Dead' season 3 premiere date revealed

New poster for "Ash vs Evil Dead" season 3 Facebook/ashvsevildead

The release date for the third season of "Ash vs Evil Dead" has been confirmed through its banner. Fans can now rest as this horror-comedy series will be coming soon.

The "Ash vs Evil Dead" season 3 will premiere on Feb. 25, 2018, as Starz drops a teaser picture on their social media account. The banner shows a bloody mascot in what looks like a school hallway with a shadow of a man with a chainsaw. This season will show Kelly noticing a fingerprint of Ruby at a television coverage of a massacre, prompting her to come back with a friend with a warning to Ash that it is not over yet. 

Bruce Campbell, who plays Ash Williams, last year said in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that there is more to his character in this upcoming season. "We're probably going to crack more into Ash's big picture story. He is foretold in an ancient book," said Campbell. So his statement left fans thinking that season 3 will basically unfold more of Ash's story. A separate interview with Red Carpet Crash had Campbell hinting that officials would probably be moving the release date to 2018. "Starz has said a couple of different things about possibly shifting the premier date to try and get a cleaner slot within the year," he said.

Executive producer Craig DiGregorio will not be with the show for this season. To take his place is "Daredevil" producer Mark Verheiden. DiGregorio had revealed in an interview with AV Club that the reason for his leaving the show is the misunderstanding with co-executive producer Rob Tapert. This misunderstanding is reportedly about the season 2 finale, where Tapert pushed for a heavy horror episode but DiGregorio wanted a lighter comedic one. "Creatively, we just didn't have the same taste at all," said DiGregorio. The "Ash vs Evil Dead" series stars Campbell, Lucy Lawless, Ray Santiago, Dana DeLorenzo, among others.

Newsletter Stay up to date with Christian Today
News
Holy Land leader welcomes release of Palestinian Anglican held by Israel
Holy Land leader welcomes release of Palestinian Anglican held by Israel

Many of the details surrounding Layan Nasir's case remain unclear.

Government fund for historic churches opens for submissions
Government fund for historic churches opens for submissions

The government's handling of funding for historic churches has been criticised.

‘We’ve had nothing like this’ - over 30,000 attend historic Franklin Graham evangelical gathering in Belarus
‘We’ve had nothing like this’ - over 30,000 attend historic Franklin Graham evangelical gathering in Belarus

The two-day “Festival of Hope”, organised by Franklin Graham and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), drew almost 31,000 people to Chizhovka Arena in the Belarusian capital.

Despite minor improvements, Saudi Arabia remains a tough place for Christians
Despite minor improvements, Saudi Arabia remains a tough place for Christians

Officially, conversion from Islam carries the death penalty.