'Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 6 spoilers: New housewives, feuds and rivalry expected
Just five days to go and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 6 will air, but fans just can't wait for what's about to go down in season 6.
What will season 6 be about? Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice will reportedly be in good terms, according to Breathecast. However, Melissa will have a rival and Teresa will back her best friend up. Who will be the rival? It's rumored to be Dina. The cause of the clash is unknown. Many believe that the feud may be due to Dina being over-protective over her friend.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" does not lack drama. There will be other feuding in the show from the newcomers. Amber Marchese and Nicole Napolitano will be fighting amongst themselves.
Meanwhile, the husbands will have more screen time this season. Dina will start dating again after separating from her husband. And Teresa and Joe Giudice will try to prove to the court that they are innocent. Further, Melissa and Poision will go into the sanitation business.
Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita will no longer join the cast in season 6. But Teresa Aprea and Nicole Mauriello will replace them.
Other spoilers that you should know is that Amber is a cancer survivor, Teresa and Nicole are twins and Teresa and husband Rino own an Italian restaurant.
All the drama and feuding will entertain you within a few more days of waiting. Don't forget to tune in and catch the first episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" on July 13, Saturday.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Polls show Labour gaining on Tories, though still trailing
- Trump at 100 days rally: 'I'm just getting started'
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism