'Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 6 spoilers: New housewives, feuds and rivalry expected
Just five days to go and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 6 will air, but fans just can't wait for what's about to go down in season 6.
What will season 6 be about? Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice will reportedly be in good terms, according to Breathecast. However, Melissa will have a rival and Teresa will back her best friend up. Who will be the rival? It's rumored to be Dina. The cause of the clash is unknown. Many believe that the feud may be due to Dina being over-protective over her friend.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" does not lack drama. There will be other feuding in the show from the newcomers. Amber Marchese and Nicole Napolitano will be fighting amongst themselves.
Meanwhile, the husbands will have more screen time this season. Dina will start dating again after separating from her husband. And Teresa and Joe Giudice will try to prove to the court that they are innocent. Further, Melissa and Poision will go into the sanitation business.
Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita will no longer join the cast in season 6. But Teresa Aprea and Nicole Mauriello will replace them.
Other spoilers that you should know is that Amber is a cancer survivor, Teresa and Nicole are twins and Teresa and husband Rino own an Italian restaurant.
All the drama and feuding will entertain you within a few more days of waiting. Don't forget to tune in and catch the first episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" on July 13, Saturday.
Rising star Naomi Scott was once a worship leader at the church in England pastored by her parents and is now set to play Princess Jasmine in Disney's next live action movie.
The extraordinary redemption story of Dunkirk is all due to humble, ordinary people who decided to play their part. These men – and boys – left behind because they were deemed the wrong age to fight, were absolutely average. All that set them apart was their willingness to see light defeat darkness.
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead
- Notorious drug dealer finds Jesus and becomes a pastor after reading the Bible in prison
- 'Shocking verdict' as Egypt court sentences 28 to death over 2015 prosecutor killing