Christian Today newspaper is an operating division of Christian Today Limited. The Company is a multimedia organisation whose principal member productions include digital publications (www.christiantoday.com), web portal, search engine and directories (www.crossmap.co.uk).
The Christian Today headquarters are located in London, UK but also holds an international community of worldwide Christian reporters.
Christian Today is an independent, inter-denominational, christian media company which serves to provide direct, and current news information to the general christian public.
Christian Today upholds the dictum found in Matthew 5:37, "Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes', and your 'No', 'No'". In the midst of immensely secularised teachings of the gospel, Christian Today partakes in delivering only the veracity of the words of Jesus Christ.
Christian Today views all denominations as equal constituents of the body of Christ and in preserving its identity as an inter-denominational christian media source, does not promote or demote any denomination and/or christian congregations.
Christian Today distributes religious news in English on a daily basis electronically to national, international and religious media, church leaders and organisations and to all who are interested.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, all men have guilt imputed; regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptised by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
- We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
Christian Today Limited
7 Henrietta Street
For more information, please visit contact us.