Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling rumors: Stone's 'restraining order' comment about Gosling gets fans talking

Shown in photo is Ryan Gosling Wikimedia Commons/Elen Nivrae

Last Saturday, "La La Land" actress Emma Stone made a comment regarding filing a "restraining order" against her co-actor, Ryan Gosling, and while it seems like the comment was just a little joke made by the "Spiderman" actress, fans have begun to read deeper into Stone's statement.

Talking with Entertainment News last weekend, Stone and Gsoling talked about their chemistry in "La La Land."

"He has a restraining order against me now," Stone jokingly said during the interview "I'm just going to have to stay like a hundred feet at everything else we do together. No, it's so much fun to work with him [but] I don't know if they'll let us do anything," she said.

Gosling also expressed his enthusiasm in working with Stone during the interview, saying that "We made two films together and now three, and so you know it's great to work with people you know. I think it brings the best out of them because you know one another, and you are able to help each other in a way that you can't if you're strangers."

Stone's comment has sparked controversy among fans with some speculating some romantic trifle going on between the two. Earlier this year, Stone and "Spider Man" star Andrew Garfield ended their relationship and though many fans have been particularly fond of the two's coupling, others have begun to believe that Gosling might as well take Garfield's place now that he and stone are working in "La La Land" together.

With the two "La La Land" stars linked together however, rumors have also begun to spread that Gosling may be having trouble with his wife, Eva Mendez, who is speculated to feel jealousy over Gosling and Stone's on-screen relationship. Apparently, the two have such good chemistry and their closeness has made Mendez uneasy.

"La La Land" is scheduled to premiere on Dec. 16, 2016.

Newsletter Stay up to date with Christian Today
News
Holy Land leader welcomes release of Palestinian Anglican held by Israel
Holy Land leader welcomes release of Palestinian Anglican held by Israel

Many of the details surrounding Layan Nasir's case remain unclear.

Government fund for historic churches opens for submissions
Government fund for historic churches opens for submissions

The government's handling of funding for historic churches has been criticised.

‘We’ve had nothing like this’ - over 30,000 attend historic Franklin Graham evangelical gathering in Belarus
‘We’ve had nothing like this’ - over 30,000 attend historic Franklin Graham evangelical gathering in Belarus

The two-day “Festival of Hope”, organised by Franklin Graham and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), drew almost 31,000 people to Chizhovka Arena in the Belarusian capital.

Despite minor improvements, Saudi Arabia remains a tough place for Christians
Despite minor improvements, Saudi Arabia remains a tough place for Christians

Officially, conversion from Islam carries the death penalty.