'Five Nights At Freddy's' movie release date news: Gil Kenan, Scott Cawthon confirm it's still in the pipeline

  Scott Games

The lack of updates on the "Five Nights at Freddy's" movie adaptation has fans worried about it, but both director Gil Kenan and game creator Scott Cawthon refuted the rumors of a cancellation.

As of now, there are still no updates about its development, and as such fans are worried that the movie was already cancelled. However, the Parent Herald says that Kenan has shot down those rumors and explained that the reason for the lack of prior updates is due to the fact that they are still working on the movie's script. When asked by a curious fan, he even went so far as to say that the script development phase is pretty long and that they're still working on it.

Also, Cawthon denied the cancellation of this movie adaptation. Actually, he even said that the people working on the film are taking their jobs seriously. He stressed out the same point made by Kenan, that the script is still being worked out, hence the lack of updates.

Meanwhile, for the newest "FNAF" game, "Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location," has just launched its official page in Steam, with its launch date at October 2016, according to Movie News Guide. Thankfully, this Steam page provides some of the game's screenshots as well as a cryptic summary and what to expect once it gets released. This is a good change of pace, considering the fact that this game initially did not have much details after its announcement trailer a few months back.

The "Five Nights At Freddy's" movie is expected to be released by June 8, 2018.

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.