'The 100' season 4 episode 7 spoilers: Clarke arrives on the island; Clarke and Raven to have confrontation
Things take a turn for the worse in the upcoming episode of "The 100" season 4.
Titled "Gimme Shelter," next week's episode will see Clarke (Eliza Taylor) head to the island to save more people. However, her arrival immediately takes a turn for the worse. Elsewhere, Bellamy (Bob Morley) is still in Arkadia as he continues to keep further tragedy from happening in the area.
Last Wednesday's episode saw Clarke work with Bellamy and Roan (Zach McGowan) in an effort to find a way to save as many individuals as possible. The group encountered yet another major setback when they lost their fuel supply after risking their lives to get it. However, Clarke still managed to squeeze in some quality time with her good friend Niylah (Jessica Harmon).
While the forthcoming episode's synopsis does not give too much away, Taylor recently spoke to IGN about what's next for Clarke, Bellamy and the rest of the characters. Although Roan and Clarke's alliance will be slightly weaker after their failed plan, their respect for each other will push them to continue the mission to save mankind.
"It's very hard to preserve this alliance for obvious reasons," the actress said. "No one is particularly happy about this new team that they've formed. But at the end of the day, there's a lot of respect and understanding of the fact that they both want what's best for everyone."
Taylor also teases some tension between her character and Raven (Lindsey Morgan) when they meet again at Becca's (Erica Cerra) lab. "It's tough because they're in such a confined space together," she explained. "Obviously tensions will rise. Clarke and Raven this season are really not seeing eye to eye. They will definitely have their moment."
In other news, "The 100" scored a season 5 renewal from The CW last week. The early pickup comes just over a month after the post-apocalyptic drama debuted its current season. With only six episodes in, the series is a strong performer on delayed and digital viewing, with 70 percent jump among all viewers and an 86 percent increase among the 18- to 49-year-olds demographic.
The fourth season of "The 100" airs every Wednesday at 9 p.m. EDT on The CW.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations