'Forza Horizon 3' updates: New 'Blizzard Mountain' DLC to launch on Dec. 13
The first expansion pack of "Forza Horizon 3" will finally arrive soon.
Forza community manager Brian Ekberg announced that "Blizzard Mountain Expansion" for "Forza Horizon 3" will be released on Tuesday, Dec. 13. It will bring extreme cold weather conditions like ice, snow, blizzards, and extreme elevations for added challenge to become the King of the Mountain.
According to the Xbox website, the upcoming expansion pack will test the players' skills to compete in 50 exciting events to be able to be hailed as the King of the Mountain. "With more than 50 new events and challenges to compete in, the expansion tests drivers' skills across extreme weather and brand new race types, including Hill Climb, Descent and Blizzard race events," the website stated.
Players will also be allowed to join other special events such as Blueprint, Bucket List, and Rivals that could help them earn 28 new Xbox Live Achievements that are worth 500 Gamerscore points.
The new expansion will also bring a challenging terrain that brings highly stimulating driving conditions. The new areas in the DLC includes an extreme sports snow park as well as a huge frozen lake that can be the ideal driving ground for the players' favorite vehicles.
It will also bring seven new cars such as the 2016 Ford Gymkhana 9 Focus RS RX, the 1965 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck, the 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4, the 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B, the 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept, the 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck, as well as the 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car.
The new "Forza Horizon 3" expansion pack will also come out with a mystery barn find that players must discover while playing the game.
The "Forza Horizon 3: Blizzard Mountain" DLC will be a part of the $34.99 Horizon 3 Expansion Pass. But the individual price for the DLC is yet to be revealed.
Actor Dennis Quaid promises new faith-based movie about MercyMe singer Bart Millard will be 'uplifting'
Actor Dennis Quaid will be starring in the upcoming film "I Can Only Imagine," which is based on the popular Christian song of the same name. Quaid says the movie highlights the power of a changed heart.
A British evangelist has told of how he led a woman to faith during a recent screening of Christian-themed movie The Shack.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law