'Dance Moms' season 7 spoilers, rumors: ALDC moving back to Pittsburgh studio for the rest of the season?
Filming for "Dance Moms" season 7 is on the ice at the moment for the Thanksgiving break, and it will resume on Dec. 3. However, there will be big changes coming.
Dance coach Abby Lee Miller and the dancers will reportedly return to the Pittsburgh studio as opposed to the one based in Los Angeles, according to a prolific "Dance Moms" insider on Instagram.
For the rest of the "Dance Moms" season 7, the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC) will allegedly film in the said studio, which is now known as Appolonia Leake Dance Company. It is unclear as to why this is the case, though.
Either way, this would also mean that Miller's rival, Cathy Nesbitt-Smith, and the Candy Apples Dance Center (CADC) will also be more involved in the upcoming episodes.
It is believed that Nesbitt's dance troop will appear in three episodes or more in the second half of "Dance Moms" season 7, not counting the upcoming one, where she will make her official comeback.
Readers are advised to take this with a pinch of salt as the insider warned not to consider it as a fact yet, although they appear to be confident of the information.
Additionally, they posted again on Instagram, teasing that ALDC will indeed be filming in Pittsburgh for the next "Dance Moms" season 7 episodes.
"Dance Moms" season 7 will continue with episode 2, "Abby's Worst Nightmare," next week. The titular person is of course none other than the CADC owner, whose return was teased in the trailer for the new season.
Episode 2 will also mark Miller's major step in forming her "super team," which will involve adding a total of eight new dancers from the auditions with at least three of them — Camryn Bridges, Maesi Caes, and Daviana Fletcher — still participating in competitions.
"Dance Moms" season 7 episode 2, "Abby's Worst Nightmare," airs on Tuesday, Dec. 6, at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
The girls are filming in Pittsburgh this week and next week which means Cathy is back! She has the same team she had in the beginning of Season 7 (which starts tonight at 9 on lifetime!) with team members Haley Huelsman, Ava Cota, Tara Johnson and Nicaya Wiley all returning. Chloe Smith is also joining the team for this week and next weeks competition. She was on the CADC team before, appearing in seasons 5 & 6. #dancemoms #dancemoms1 #spoilers #dmos_cadc
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- How threats over a movie about the last tsar show conservative Christians' growing influence on Putin's Russia
- Most Brits and Canadians accept evolution – but 1 in 5 atheists struggle with it
- DACA: Did evangelicals help or hinder 'Dreamers'?
- Britain's best Christian festival – now with added Muslims
- In today's world, how can we find hope? This Christian pastor has some answers
- 'Give until it hurts': The Christian wisdom of Mother Teresa in 9 quotes
- How you can help some of the 40 million people in South Asia affected by floods and the changing climate
- What does God offer His people when they reach rock bottom?
- Loneliness in older people is a scandal. Here's what one church is doing about it
- Russian poet faces criminal charges for calling atheists 'despicable' in alleged hate-speech
- Polish Archbishop vows to ban priests who back anti-immigrant marches
- Four British missionaries kidnapped in Nigeria include Christian couple David and Shirley Donovan
- The Greek Orthodox Church has a prayer for gender transition – despite opposing new trans laws
- Witness of Pastor Raymond Koh's kidnapping says snatch resembled a 'police operation'
- Church shocked and grieving after beloved pastor is found 'burned beyond recognition'