'Dance Moms' season 7 spoilers, rumors: ALDC moving back to Pittsburgh studio for the rest of the season?
Filming for "Dance Moms" season 7 is on the ice at the moment for the Thanksgiving break, and it will resume on Dec. 3. However, there will be big changes coming.
Dance coach Abby Lee Miller and the dancers will reportedly return to the Pittsburgh studio as opposed to the one based in Los Angeles, according to a prolific "Dance Moms" insider on Instagram.
For the rest of the "Dance Moms" season 7, the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC) will allegedly film in the said studio, which is now known as Appolonia Leake Dance Company. It is unclear as to why this is the case, though.
Either way, this would also mean that Miller's rival, Cathy Nesbitt-Smith, and the Candy Apples Dance Center (CADC) will also be more involved in the upcoming episodes.
It is believed that Nesbitt's dance troop will appear in three episodes or more in the second half of "Dance Moms" season 7, not counting the upcoming one, where she will make her official comeback.
Readers are advised to take this with a pinch of salt as the insider warned not to consider it as a fact yet, although they appear to be confident of the information.
Additionally, they posted again on Instagram, teasing that ALDC will indeed be filming in Pittsburgh for the next "Dance Moms" season 7 episodes.
"Dance Moms" season 7 will continue with episode 2, "Abby's Worst Nightmare," next week. The titular person is of course none other than the CADC owner, whose return was teased in the trailer for the new season.
Episode 2 will also mark Miller's major step in forming her "super team," which will involve adding a total of eight new dancers from the auditions with at least three of them — Camryn Bridges, Maesi Caes, and Daviana Fletcher — still participating in competitions.
"Dance Moms" season 7 episode 2, "Abby's Worst Nightmare," airs on Tuesday, Dec. 6, at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
The girls are filming in Pittsburgh this week and next week which means Cathy is back! She has the same team she had in the beginning of Season 7 (which starts tonight at 9 on lifetime!) with team members Haley Huelsman, Ava Cota, Tara Johnson and Nicaya Wiley all returning. Chloe Smith is also joining the team for this week and next weeks competition. She was on the CADC team before, appearing in seasons 5 & 6. #dancemoms #dancemoms1 #spoilers #dmos_cadc
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law