Chris Brown car crash VIDEO: rear-ends Mercedes with Karrueche Tran by his side
Chris Brown was involved in a car crash with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran by his side.
Brown was reportedly driving his Range Rover when he crashed into a Mercedes in Los Angeles, according to TMZ. The accident happened in Toluca Lake, and the singer was pictured getting out of his car to talk with the driver, whose car sustained "medium damage". Brown was seen exchanging information with the driver.
Cops were not called to the scene and no one was injured in the crash.
Brown split from Rihanna for the second time earlier this month and it seems that he is back together with his ex-girlfriend Tran. He had taken Tran to the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.
The singer had recently received death threats to the office of his attorney, Mark Geragos, which prompted him to report them to police. An investigation is currently underway.
Brown infamously assaulted then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009 and was sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to felony assault. Rihanna was left with facial injuries which required hospitalization.
But after four years, Rihanna and Brown got back together again, with the "Umbrella" singer forgiving him for his past actions. "He's not the monster everybody thinks," she told Rolling Stone in January. "He's a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He's giving and loving. And he's fun to be around. That's what I love about him - he always makes me laugh. All I want to do is laugh, really - and I do that with him."
Click here to watch a video of Chris Brown's minor car crash.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations