Bioware rumors: Studio to launch its biggest game ever, 'Dylan,' at this year's E3
While BioWare has yet to make an official announcement, it is said that the studio's next game will be called "Dylan" and will be launched at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).
It has been learned that the information on the next BioWare game was leaked by the gaming journalist Liam Robertson, who made the reveal on his podcast, where he also said that "Knights of the Old Republic" is getting a reboot. While nothing is official as of yet, and Robertson's reveal is not to be considered an official statement from BioWare, many believe that his claims are not to be contested as he has a lot of connection that can give him juicy insider details.
"It's name right now is 'Dylan' — there's no other way to say it right now, it's 'Dylan,' as in Bob Dylan," Robertson said about the game.
The gaming journalist also disclosed that "Dylan" is a sci-fi-themed game with massively multiplayer online (MMO) game elements comparable to those of "Destiny" and "The Division." Reportedly, the upcoming game is a big project for BioWare and may possibly hold the notion as the studio's biggest and grandest game ever, surpassing the magnitude that comes with "Mass Effect: Andromeda."
Meanwhile, it is also suspected that "Dylan" may be the name of the main character of the game. While it remains to be seen whether it will really be the case or not, Robertson revealed that one of the artists for the upcoming game has told him that the lead character of "Dylan" will be Adonis-like, presumably in terms of looks. He also added that the game will also feature a female lead character, although he is unsure of how she will be utilized in the game.
"I'm not sure if you can play as her — but she's more schlubby looking and those are the two main characters," Robertson said.
Hollywood actor Wesley Snipes, star of "White Men Can't Jump" and "Blade," has added a new title to his resume as an author with his debut spiritual thriller, Talon of God.
Angelina Jolie said in a new interview that she had Bell's palsy but it's a little known condition. So what causes it and what are the symptoms that will tell you if you have it?
- Brian Houston, Hillsong pastor and founder, reflects on God's unlimited love
- Who was the meanest man in the Bible?
- Selfie-obsessed tourists threaten church 'sacred space', says Oxford priest
- 700 child refugees from South Sudan every week: 700 World Vision bears on St Paul's stairs
- Why we need to start honouring young people as theologians
- After surviving breast cancer, this Christian woman has come up with a new programme to help other trauma sufferers
- The wisdom of John Stott: 9 quotes from a giant of 20th century evangelicalism
- Why the gospel made me give up fast fashion
- She was naked, her hair in the Egyptian style, when the Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem
- Peaceful end to Friday prayers in Jerusalem ushers in hopes of calm ahead
- Reprieve for Iranian Christian who threatened to starve himself to death
- God can sometimes be silent, but he is never absent: Brian Houston talks to Christian Today
- Hundreds of Muslims converting to Christianity in Finland, churches say
- Missionary held captive with ISIS jihadis begged God to free him - until he brought cellmates to Jesus and realized his suffering had a purpose
- Radical feminist group claims responsibility for Mexico bishops HQ bombing