Bioware rumors: Studio to launch its biggest game ever, 'Dylan,' at this year's E3
While BioWare has yet to make an official announcement, it is said that the studio's next game will be called "Dylan" and will be launched at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).
It has been learned that the information on the next BioWare game was leaked by the gaming journalist Liam Robertson, who made the reveal on his podcast, where he also said that "Knights of the Old Republic" is getting a reboot. While nothing is official as of yet, and Robertson's reveal is not to be considered an official statement from BioWare, many believe that his claims are not to be contested as he has a lot of connection that can give him juicy insider details.
"It's name right now is 'Dylan' — there's no other way to say it right now, it's 'Dylan,' as in Bob Dylan," Robertson said about the game.
The gaming journalist also disclosed that "Dylan" is a sci-fi-themed game with massively multiplayer online (MMO) game elements comparable to those of "Destiny" and "The Division." Reportedly, the upcoming game is a big project for BioWare and may possibly hold the notion as the studio's biggest and grandest game ever, surpassing the magnitude that comes with "Mass Effect: Andromeda."
Meanwhile, it is also suspected that "Dylan" may be the name of the main character of the game. While it remains to be seen whether it will really be the case or not, Robertson revealed that one of the artists for the upcoming game has told him that the lead character of "Dylan" will be Adonis-like, presumably in terms of looks. He also added that the game will also feature a female lead character, although he is unsure of how she will be utilized in the game.
"I'm not sure if you can play as her — but she's more schlubby looking and those are the two main characters," Robertson said.
Josh Duggar is gearing up for a court battle stemming from the Ashley Madison scandal that the "19 Kids and Counting" star was engulfed in two years ago.
Duggar family news: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth tie the knot as brother Joseph Duggar pops the question to Kendra Caldwell
Joy-Anna Duggar, 19, said after the ceremony that she feels 'so blessed to be married.'
- Maddi Runkles, sexual shame and purity parades: The challenge of grace in a fallen world
- Martin Luther: 'Barking archvillain' or latter-day prophet?
- How St Augustine of Canterbury changed the world forever
- What is Ramadan? 7 things you should know about the Muslim holy month
- 'I'm not afraid of controversy. Exclusive interview with The Shack director Stuart Hazeldine
- 'Choose life': How a quietly inspirational service blessed me after the Manchester bombing
- The secret to Christian unity? Maybe it's really simple...
- 'Good grief'? No: so far there's nothing good about it
- 'Sublime Christian heroism': The amazing history, culture and faith of Manchester
- Bodies of civilians found dumped near Philippines city besieged by Islamists
- Trump ends first foreign tour with a flourish, but trouble awaits him at home
- Grief and rage in Egyptian church after the massacre of Christian pilgrims
- Iraqi forces begin last battle for Mosul as population starves
- Trump's son-in-law had secret contacts with Russians, say US sources
- Conflict continues in CAR: Church pastor killed and religious leaders targeted