Bieber may sue guests for $5 million if they talk about his parties; guests sign NDA form? [Photo]
Justin Bieber is reportedly banning all his house party guests from talking about it by making them sign a document warning that anyone who talks about whatever goes on in his house will be sued for $5 million.
In a document obtained by TMZ, Bieber is making everyone sign a Liability Waiver and Release form before entering his home in Calabasas, CA.
According to the document, anyone who violates the terms of the waiver will be sued for $5 million in damages. Guests who tweet or blog about the party will also be sued for $5 million.
The Waiver also reads: "You understand that participation in the Activities is potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained. Your participation in the Activities is done so knowingly and you freely assume all associated risks. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that participation in the Activities carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated completely, ranging from minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death.
Bieber won the award for Top Male Artist and the Milestone Award at the Billboard Music Awards on May 19.
In his acceptance speech, he said: "I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. And basically, from my heart, I just really want to say it should really be about the music. This is not a gimmick. I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously. And all this other bull should not be spoken of. I wanna thank my manager, Scooter Braun. I wanna thank my family at home. I wanna thank my mother, my father, I wanna thank Jesus Christ. Mom, I love you so much. Dad, I love you. Little brother and sister, I love you so much. Thank you guys so much. Fans, you're incredible."
Click here to see photos of the NDA form.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law