'Amazing Spider-Man 3' movie plot: Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Civil War plot to be featured next film?
Is Gwen Stacy returning in the third installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man"?
Rumors are circulating that Peter Parker's lady love, who died at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," will come back from the grave.
Based on the comic books, a professor from the Empire State University who fell in love with Gwen went nuts when she died. He started calling himself The Jackal, and created a clone based on Gwen to bring her back to life.
Meanwhile, there are other rumored plots for "The Amazing Spider Man 3," including the possible crossover of several Marvel characters for the Civil War storyline.
Since Iron Man's involvement in the "Captain America 3" film is already out of the bag, fans are now expecting to see Spider-Man in the equation because of the Civil War story. This will revolve around the epic battle between former Avengers allies due to a government-mandated regulation.
However, there is no information yet whether Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios are actually in talks about the possibility of this plot.
In another news, Andrew Garfield reportedly hinted that Miles Morales could possibly be featured in the next "Spider-Man" film.
The actor has been quoted as saying, "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move."
Miles Morales is the Hispanic teen who was bitten by the same genetically-altered spider that gave Peter Parker his superhuman abilities. He replaced Spider Man in the Ultimate Universe when Peter was killed.
Though there are no confirmations yet about the plot of the upcoming "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie, fans are already awaiting the release of the third installment of the hit blockbuster franchise.
'The Voice' judge Jennifer Hudson shares powerful video of son singing 'Hallelujah', calls it 'a mother's dream'
"This is so precious to me. I can't even begin to describe how it melts my heart," Hudson shared.
His characters take God seriously, and talk the language of belief. Here are nine quotes from Shakespeare on faith.
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- 'Like drinking gin on an empty stomach': How the Pope's TED talk rebukes power-hungry politicians
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- The lamp on a stand: How Jesus' words in Luke 8 are a warning to the internet age
- Asperging the asparagus: Why the Church of England is being mercilessly mocked for its latest service of blessing
- World-changing faith: Seven leaders who won the prestigious Templeton Prize
- Shakespeare on religion: 8 quotes from the greatest English writer
- Christian philosopher Alvin Plantinga wins £1.1m Templeton Prize: 7 quotes from an intellectual giant
- Trump says 'major, major' conflict with North Korea possible, but seeks diplomatic solution
- It's official: Christians don't respond to persecution with violence
- The 'world's worst humanitarian crisis' is not Syria or Iraq. Why do we barely hear about it?
- In this square where heretics were sentenced to death by fire, the Bible is read out loud to mark the Reformation
- Saudi Arabia sentences man to death for atheism and blasphemy
- How Russia is increasingly violating minority religious rights while its Orthodox Church increases its power