The Voice Finale 2013 Live Stream: Watch online Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers' final performance [VIDEO]
The Voice season 4 finale will take place tonight where the remaining finalists will sing off for the last time in a bid to gain the public's vote.
Finalists Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers ( Colton and Zach) will be taking the stage tonight and sing duets with famous artists. The pairings of the duets have not been announced and fans will have to tune in to see who their favorite contestants will sing with.
Also taking the stage in tonight's two-hour finale are Voice judges Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. E!online reports that the judges will sing "I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends," the hit Beatles song.
Also set to perform on the final elimination night on Tuesday where the new Voice champion will be crowned are Cher, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars, Nelly and Florida Georgia Line.
Cher is rumored to perform her new single "Woman's World" from her latest album. Cher's appearance will be her first televised performance in ten years.
16-year-old Danielle Bradbery is considered a favorite to win, as she has continued to wow the audience throughout the show with her pitch-perfect singing.
Will the winner be Blake Shelton's two country acts Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers? Or will it be Usher's Michelle Chamuel?
Tune into NBC at 8 p.m. ET to watch Monday night's finale performance show or click here to watch the show online.
Watch an interview of the Voice finalists below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown