'The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild' news: summer sees new content; reward for finding all Korok seeds revealed
Nintendo will be releasing a new expansion pack for "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" this summer.
According to reports, the next additional content for the game will arrive at some point in the summer. There is no exact release date for the expansion yet, but downloadable content (DLC) Pack 1 will include a hard difficulty mode, an extra map feature, and a challenge called "Cave of Trials."
The second content package, on the other hand, will be available later this year. DLC Pack 2 introduces an additional dungeon, a new original story, and a list of challenges players can explore. Gamers interested in getting these additional content packs will have to pay $20 for the Expansion Pass, as purchasing them on their own is not allowed.
In other news, fans may have noticed that items called Korok seeds are seen throughout the game. Aside from exchanging them for more inventory space, players can also earn a special reward after collecting all 900 of them. Reddit user xFateAwaitsx reportedly achieved the task of collecting all seeds and learned that the reward, called "Hestu's Gift," may not be what most fans expect.
The reward's official description notes that it is "a gift of friendship given to you by Hestu. It smells pretty bad." The Reddit user said finding all 900 seeds was not a walk in the park. The last one actually took him over an hour to get, giving others an idea of how long the complete process took.
The reward does not do anything special, but it can be used to make Hestu dance, depending on what the player chooses.
Released on March 3, "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" is a launch title for the Nintendo Switch. The action-adventure game can be also played on Wii U consoles.
Austin Carlile tweeted about the impact sharing his Christian faith has on his popularity but says it isn't going to stop him talking about God or Jesus to his fans.
Snoop Dogg shares preview clip of new Christian music project, 'Bible of Love', featuring gospel singer Fred Hammond
Snoop Dogg is giving the world a glimpse of his gospel music album, which already features a famous voice in gospel music, Fred Hammond.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Stage is set for the end times, believes John Hagee
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians