MTV Movie Awards live stream: Eminem & Rihanna duet performance 2014, Paul Walker tribute [Video]
The annual 2014 MTV Movie Awards will take place this Sunday, April 13, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Prior to the main award ceremony, the red carpet event will kick off at 6.30 p.m. ET. The MTV red carpet will be available to view via live stream here.
A live pre-show will also be held at 8.30 p.m. ET., co-hosted by Zendaya, Tyler Posey, and MTV's Josh Horowitz and Christina Garibaldi.
This year's award show, which will honor the greatest in film and acting, will be hosted by Conan O'Brien. The show will be a star-studded event, with Rihanna and Eminem to perform a duet of hit song "Monster."
This year's event will include 20 celebrity presenters and five musical performances.
Other performers include Ellie Goudling, twenty one pilots, and Zedd, feat. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant.
Presenters include Adam Levine, Amanda Seyfried, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Jared Leto, Jessica Alba, Johnny Depp, Kate Upton, Lupita Nyong'O, Mark Wahlberg, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Nicki Minaj, Zac Efron and more.
Nominations for the MTV Movie Awards were announced in March, and fans have been voting online for their favorite movies, actors and actresses.
Exciting new trailers are expected to be revealed at the MTV Movie Awards, including the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer and X-Men: Days of Future Past. A special tribute to late actor Paul Walker is also expected.
The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will air Sunday, April 13 at 9:00 p.m. ET on MTV. The awards show will also be available to view online via live stream on MTV.com.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Polls show Labour gaining on Tories, though still trailing
- Trump at 100 days rally: 'I'm just getting started'
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism