MTV Movie Awards live stream: Eminem & Rihanna duet performance 2014, Paul Walker tribute [Video]
The annual 2014 MTV Movie Awards will take place this Sunday, April 13, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Prior to the main award ceremony, the red carpet event will kick off at 6.30 p.m. ET. The MTV red carpet will be available to view via live stream here.
A live pre-show will also be held at 8.30 p.m. ET., co-hosted by Zendaya, Tyler Posey, and MTV's Josh Horowitz and Christina Garibaldi.
This year's award show, which will honor the greatest in film and acting, will be hosted by Conan O'Brien. The show will be a star-studded event, with Rihanna and Eminem to perform a duet of hit song "Monster."
This year's event will include 20 celebrity presenters and five musical performances.
Other performers include Ellie Goudling, twenty one pilots, and Zedd, feat. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant.
Presenters include Adam Levine, Amanda Seyfried, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Jared Leto, Jessica Alba, Johnny Depp, Kate Upton, Lupita Nyong'O, Mark Wahlberg, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Nicki Minaj, Zac Efron and more.
Nominations for the MTV Movie Awards were announced in March, and fans have been voting online for their favorite movies, actors and actresses.
Exciting new trailers are expected to be revealed at the MTV Movie Awards, including the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer and X-Men: Days of Future Past. A special tribute to late actor Paul Walker is also expected.
The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will air Sunday, April 13 at 9:00 p.m. ET on MTV. The awards show will also be available to view online via live stream on MTV.com.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Stage is set for the end times, believes John Hagee
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians