TBS live stream: Watch Florida vs Dayton online free: Elite 8 Men's Basketball March Madness TV Schedule
The Florida Gators are back in action on Saturday night, looking to end the fairytale of the Dayton Flyers in the March Madness 2014 Elite 8.
The No. 11 seeded Dayton have lit up the NCAA tournament this season, causing upset after upset and have become the underdog story until now. However, now they come up against the No. 1 seeds, who will be in no mood to entertain any dreams the Flyers have of making the Final Four at their expense.
Florida Gators vs Dayton Flyers will start at 6.09 p.m. ET and can be watched on TV on the TBS network.
A full schedule of the Elite 8 games and how to watch them on TV is shown below. But all the action from today's March Madness tournament can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Today's other game takes place in the West division, and is a massive match up between No. 1 seeded Arizona and No. 2 seeded Wisconsin.
That game between the Wildcats and the Badgers will get started at 8.49 p.m. ET from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, and can be watched on the TBS network.
All of tonight's Elite 8 action can be viewed online through live stream by clicking here.
A full schedule of Saturday's NCAA 2014 Elite 8 round can be seen below:
Saturday March 29
No. 1 Florida Gators vs. No. 11 Dayton Flyers
6:09 p.m. ET
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 2 Wisconsin Badgers
8:49 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Harry Potter and the Christian gospel: Three Christian moments in the Harry Potter books
- God is with us through the pain
- Julian the Apostate: How Rome's last pagan emperor went to war with Christians
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Christians used as human shields in battle for ISIS-held city in Philippines
- Christians condemn 'shocking disrespect for human life' after doctors vote to decriminalise abortion
- Former Archbishop Rowan Williams: Religious minorities must be at heart of any Iran deal
- Eritrea launches new crackdown on Christians
- Supreme Court to rule on Christian 'gay cake' baker
- Methodist Church may get bishops for the first time in UK in mutual recognition pact with Anglicans