TBS live stream: Watch Florida vs Dayton online free: Elite 8 Men's Basketball March Madness TV Schedule
The Florida Gators are back in action on Saturday night, looking to end the fairytale of the Dayton Flyers in the March Madness 2014 Elite 8.
The No. 11 seeded Dayton have lit up the NCAA tournament this season, causing upset after upset and have become the underdog story until now. However, now they come up against the No. 1 seeds, who will be in no mood to entertain any dreams the Flyers have of making the Final Four at their expense.
Florida Gators vs Dayton Flyers will start at 6.09 p.m. ET and can be watched on TV on the TBS network.
A full schedule of the Elite 8 games and how to watch them on TV is shown below. But all the action from today's March Madness tournament can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Today's other game takes place in the West division, and is a massive match up between No. 1 seeded Arizona and No. 2 seeded Wisconsin.
That game between the Wildcats and the Badgers will get started at 8.49 p.m. ET from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, and can be watched on the TBS network.
All of tonight's Elite 8 action can be viewed online through live stream by clicking here.
A full schedule of Saturday's NCAA 2014 Elite 8 round can be seen below:
Saturday March 29
No. 1 Florida Gators vs. No. 11 Dayton Flyers
6:09 p.m. ET
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 2 Wisconsin Badgers
8:49 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Terror will never drive us apart, pledge Archbishops, Imams and Chief Rabbi
- Christian convert in prison in Iran is seriously ill and in urgent need of medical care
- Coptic Pope says Egyptian Christians' problems are 'minor', warns against 'harmful' exaggeration
- Congo bishops abandon peace deal citing 'lack of sincere political will'
- Nigerian Catholic Church calls on Government to stop 'structural injustice' against Christians
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'