Confederations Cup 2013 Live Stream: Watch Online Mexico vs Brazil soccer
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament. Brazil will be big favorites to win the game, but Mexico can be a very difficult team to beat and they will undoubtedly give their all.
The soccer game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET from Casteao, Fortaleza in Brazil, and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Mexico are having a tough time of it - they played European giants Italy in the their opening game and even though they fought hard, they were unable to keep up with the strong Italian side, and eventually lost that first game.
That puts pressure on them to get a result today, but the opposition does not get any easier, and they will have to take down their South American rivals Brazil if they are to claim a first win of the tournament.
Brazil started their Confederations Cup tournament in style, beating Japan 3-0 in their opening encounter. If they beat Mexico today it will potentially dump them out of the tournament.
It is tough to see how Mexico can get a win today against the host country, but if they keep things tight and do not concede early they will be in with a shot.
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament and all the action can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown