Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Spain vs Italy semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Thursday with a semi-final between Spain and Italy. The game should be a fantastic encounter between two European giants.
All the action will start at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
Spain will be favorites for this game, and the tournament, but they will face stiff opposition from old adversaries, Italy.
Both teams will remember the Euro 2012 final, where they met, but Spain are the ones who came out with their biggest ever victory over Italy in the 4-0 win.
Before that game they had never beaten Italy by more than two goals.
In recent history Spain are clearly on top too, having only lost once in their last eight matches against Italy. Spain have won three, drawn four and lost one of their last eight encounters.
Spain are coming into the game in fantastic form, being unbeaten in 28 competitive games, winning 24 and drawing 4. That is a world record for FIFA, beating France's record of 27 games unbeaten that was set between 1994 and 1999.
The Spanish are also unbeaten in 25 games in all competitions, winning 20 and drawing five of those games – the last time they lost was against England in 2011.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament semi-final between Spain and Italy kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead
- Notorious drug dealer finds Jesus and becomes a pastor after reading the Bible in prison
- 'Shocking verdict' as Egypt court sentences 28 to death over 2015 prosecutor killing