Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Spain vs Italy semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Thursday with a semi-final between Spain and Italy. The game should be a fantastic encounter between two European giants.
All the action will start at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
Spain will be favorites for this game, and the tournament, but they will face stiff opposition from old adversaries, Italy.
Both teams will remember the Euro 2012 final, where they met, but Spain are the ones who came out with their biggest ever victory over Italy in the 4-0 win.
Before that game they had never beaten Italy by more than two goals.
In recent history Spain are clearly on top too, having only lost once in their last eight matches against Italy. Spain have won three, drawn four and lost one of their last eight encounters.
Spain are coming into the game in fantastic form, being unbeaten in 28 competitive games, winning 24 and drawing 4. That is a world record for FIFA, beating France's record of 27 games unbeaten that was set between 1994 and 1999.
The Spanish are also unbeaten in 25 games in all competitions, winning 20 and drawing five of those games – the last time they lost was against England in 2011.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament semi-final between Spain and Italy kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Could you go to Pippa Middleton's wedding, even if not invited?
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- German evangelical church apologises for role in Namibian genocide
- Pope Francis gives TED talk calling for for 'tenderness' revolution
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?