Xiaomi Mi Note 2 release date, specs: Flagship follow-up to launch this week?
While it is expected that Xiaomi will come out with a new flagship, a specific debut has yet to be confirmed for the Mi Note 2. Speculations suggest that Xiaomi will unveil the new lineup this week.
According to reports, Xiaomi will unveil the new Mi Note 2 lineup later this week, presumably on Sept. 24. While the China-based tech maker has yet to confirm the rumors, an imminent release is highly likely, since supposed leaks including the specs list on benchmark sites have already surfaced online. In addition, leaks about promo teasers are making their rounds online, pointing to a Sept. 24 press event by Xiaomi.
Previously, some leaks have pegged Sept. 14 as the launch date for the new iteration, though a late September release is more likely. This places the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 closer to other upcoming flagship releases. Reportedly, other tech makers still have some late 2016 series lined up, like the upcoming Google Pixel flagships as well as the Microsoft Surface Phone.
Meanwhile, although Xiaomi has yet to come out with confirmed details on the new iteration, specs and features of the Mi Note 2 have already made their way online. According to rumors, the new iteration will have the latest processor onboard, quite possibly the Snapdragon 820 chipset by Qualcomm. It will be paired with at least 4 GB of RAM and different storage options. There are also speculations that Xiaomi is positioning the Mi Note 2 series as a top-tier, premium phablet. Accordingly, supposed leaks suggest that a Pro version of the lineup will also be launched, carrying a step-up Snapdragon 821 processor as well as a massive 8-GB RAM. Reportedly, the new premium version will also offer a massive onboard storage, as high as 256 GB. It is unclear if the 256-GB storage is the only version for the Pro variant, or also a configuration option.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- Christian News Anchor Condemned For Wearing Crucifix On Air
- Pope Francis Has Made It Harder To Become A Saint
- Diplomats Round On Russians: You Are Barbarians And War Criminals
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Aleppo's 'battle for existence': Russia bombards rebel areas
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel