'Vikings' season 4 episode 11 spoilers: What will happen to Kattegat after Ragnar's return?
The last 10 episodes of "Vikings" season 4 will finally air after a long hiatus, where the fate of the failed Kattegat leader Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel) will be revealed.
When the historical drama returns on The History Channel on Wednesday, Nov. 30, Ragnar will return to Kattegat after running away when the attack in Paris failed during the first half of the series.
But based on the trailer for the upcoming episode, titled "The Outsider," Ragnar will not receive a hero's welcome in his own land. His sons will also be disappointed to see him back in Kattegat after being absent for a long time.
Reports claim that Ragnar will try to encourage his sons to join him in his plans to confront King Ecbert (Linus Roache) in Wessex. However, most of them refused, aside from his crippled son, Ivar The Boneless (Alex Høgh Andersen). Based on the trailer for the upcoming midseason premiere, Ragnar will tell Ivar that he will become known far and wide because of his courage despite his disabilities.
On the other hand, Ragnar's first wife, Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick), will plot against his second wife, Aslaug (Alyssa Sutherland). This means that she will finally fight to reclaim her throne.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Lagertha will be backed by her new lover, Astrid (Josefin Asplund). In an interview with TV Guide, series creator Michael Hirst explained how Lagertha ended up in a relationship with another woman. "All the men [Lagertha's] been involved with have betrayed her or let her down, so she's now in a relationship with someone she feels more comfortable with and feels that she can trust," Hirst stated.
Meanwhile, Ragnar and Lagertha's son Bjorn (Alexander Ludwig) will be heading on an expedition with his wife Helga (Maude Hirst) and Floki (Gustaf Skarsgård). In an interview with Toronto Sun, Ludwig hinted that there are a lot of things to look forward to when the series returns for the second half of season 4.
"I couldn't be more excited for the audience to see what's going to happen, because it's going to blow their mind," the actor stated.
Duggar Family Expands After Jim Bob and Michelle Gain Custody of Tyler Wayne Hutchins, 8, Michelle's Great-Nephew
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the former TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" have expanded their family now that they have adopted Michelle's eight-year-old great-nephew.
Country Star Reba McEntire Thankful to God for Helping Her Overcome a Painful Divorce: 'God's Way Is the Best Way'
After "why, God?" came "thank you, God."
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India