The Voice Finale 2013 Live Stream: Watch online Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers' final performance [VIDEO]
The Voice season 4 finale will take place tonight where the remaining finalists will sing off for the last time in a bid to gain the public's vote.
Finalists Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers ( Colton and Zach) will be taking the stage tonight and sing duets with famous artists. The pairings of the duets have not been announced and fans will have to tune in to see who their favorite contestants will sing with.
Also taking the stage in tonight's two-hour finale are Voice judges Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. E!online reports that the judges will sing "I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends," the hit Beatles song.
Also set to perform on the final elimination night on Tuesday where the new Voice champion will be crowned are Cher, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars, Nelly and Florida Georgia Line.
Cher is rumored to perform her new single "Woman's World" from her latest album. Cher's appearance will be her first televised performance in ten years.
16-year-old Danielle Bradbery is considered a favorite to win, as she has continued to wow the audience throughout the show with her pitch-perfect singing.
Will the winner be Blake Shelton's two country acts Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers? Or will it be Usher's Michelle Chamuel?
Tune into NBC at 8 p.m. ET to watch Monday night's finale performance show or click here to watch the show online.
Watch an interview of the Voice finalists below:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected
- ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller stood up for her Christian faith while in captivity