The Voice Finale 2013 Live Stream: Watch online Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers' final performance [VIDEO]
The Voice season 4 finale will take place tonight where the remaining finalists will sing off for the last time in a bid to gain the public's vote.
Finalists Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers ( Colton and Zach) will be taking the stage tonight and sing duets with famous artists. The pairings of the duets have not been announced and fans will have to tune in to see who their favorite contestants will sing with.
Also taking the stage in tonight's two-hour finale are Voice judges Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. E!online reports that the judges will sing "I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends," the hit Beatles song.
Also set to perform on the final elimination night on Tuesday where the new Voice champion will be crowned are Cher, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars, Nelly and Florida Georgia Line.
Cher is rumored to perform her new single "Woman's World" from her latest album. Cher's appearance will be her first televised performance in ten years.
16-year-old Danielle Bradbery is considered a favorite to win, as she has continued to wow the audience throughout the show with her pitch-perfect singing.
Will the winner be Blake Shelton's two country acts Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers? Or will it be Usher's Michelle Chamuel?
Tune into NBC at 8 p.m. ET to watch Monday night's finale performance show or click here to watch the show online.
Watch an interview of the Voice finalists below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Could This App Help The Gospel Reach The Muslim World?
- Why I'm Glad To Be A Christian Extremist
- Why Are Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Celebrating In Ethiopia?
- How To Be A Really Bad Disciple
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- The Chutzpah Of Israel's Dealings With Pope Francis
- How Christians In Iraq are Starting To Rebuild Lives Out Of The Ashes Left By Islamic State
- Hillsong Pastor Calls Out 'All Lives Matter' Mantra
- Church Building Law Moves Forward In Egypt After String Of Attacks Against Christians
- Trump Calls Out Non-Christian Conservatives And Suggests They Leave The Room
- Five Sentenced To Life For Torture And Murder Of Christians In Turkey