'The Real Housewives of Orange County' season 11 spoilers: Kelly deals with marital drama as Shannon parts with old home
Shannon Beador is gearing up to leave her old home in the 13th episode of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" season 11.
In the previous episode, Shannon asked the help of her co-stars to pack up the things from her old home to prepare for her big move in a new house. The activity paved the way for her and Kelly Dodd to see each other after their ugly altercation during the sushi dinner party that Tamra Judge hosted for Meghan King Edmonds in episode 7.
While packing away some of Shannon's stuff, Kelly told the cameras that she really wants to move on from her fight with the homeowner. But Shannon also revealed that she was a little bit worried that Kelly would try to instigate another fight with her in her own home.
However, the two realized that they will have to see each other more often after the move since Tamra pointed out that place where Shannon and her husband, David, will move into is in Corona del Mar, which is also where Kelly's house is located. Will Kelly and Shannon's feud continue as they begin to live near each other?
Meanwhile, Kelly will face another kind of drama in the upcoming episode of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" season 11. According to the press release from Bravo, Kelly and her former husband, Michael, will talk about what went wrong in their relationship. Could this mean that the two can finally sort out their differences despite their separation?
Bravo also revealed the official synopsis for episode 13 titled "Bye, Bye Beadors." It reads: "Michael and Kelly discuss the ups and downs of their relationship since separating, while Meghan goes to her first ultrasound appointment. Vicki gets asked to film a commercial for a cancer charity. Shannon packs up her old home and gives it a heartfelt "goodbye" while Tamra hosts Kelly, Vicki, and Heather for a day of pampering and luxury at Glen Ivy Spa. Unfortunately, things at the spa aren't as tranquil as expected when Kelly tearfully opens up about her rocky marriage."
The 13th episode of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" season 11 airs on Bravo on Monday, Sept. 26.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians