'The Elder Scrolls 6' release date news: rumors suggest Bethesda is secretly working on the game
Fans are still hoping for the sixth installment of the "Elder Scrolls" game to be released sometime soon, despite the fact that there are not many reports about it. However, it is still possible for the game to be released. Luckily, it might be sooner than what most people think.
According to Game N Guide, Bethesda — the company behind "The Elder Scrolls" games — has already teased the possible title for the sixth game, which means that it is possible that the new game is currently under development. The new setting might not be as popular as Argonia, the previously rumored setting for the new game, but one thing is for sure: the game will not be a sequel to "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim."
However, despite confirming "The Elder Scrolls VI," Bethesda has yet to offer any other updates about the game. After all, Peter Hines previously said that the title is not yet in development but will be made in the future, eventually.
That was earlier this year, so could it be possible that the company's stand has changed from its unpromising statement.
In fact, it has been more than two months ever since that statement has been made, so it could be possible that their mind has changed ever since then. As such, some rumors are saying that the game is secretly being developed and will be updated once November starts.
Meanwhile, the Science World Report says that the upcoming game will be set in Valenwood. The reason behind the rumor is that back in 2014, Bethesda reportedly had a memo which made references to the setting. It had some keywords such as the "Elder Scroll VI" and "Project Greenheart."
As fans can remember, Greenheart is a city that exists in the realm of Valenwood, which gives credence to the rumor.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Why Lion Should Be Crowned King At The Oscars
- 5 Flawed Rulers In The Bible Who God Used To Do Good
- Christian Mum Blogger Announces Engagement To Football Star Abby Wambach
- This Alabama Church Wants To Set Up Its Own Police Force
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul
- ISIS Releases New Video Calling For Slaughter Of Egyptian Christians
- Christian Leaders Protest Franklin Graham Visit: He 'Compromises Jesus's Mission Of Justice And Love For All
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy