The Bachelorette 2013 finale part 2 [Spoilers]: Desiree Hartsock tweets 'Happy Tears' - is she engaged? Will Brooks Forester return and propose?
Fans of "The Bachelorette" were shocked on Monday night when Desiree Hartsock was left heartbroken after Brooks Forester dumped her. Part 1 of the finale episode ended with Hartsock crying and clearly devastated after being blindsided by the man she admitted to loving.
Many are speculating whether the Bachelorette will end up alone after the love of her life left her, or whether she moved on and got engaged to the other two finalists, Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried.
It may look like a happy ending for Hartsock, as she sent out a mysterious tweet on Tuesday night as fans anticipate the finale part 2 result next week.
Hartsock tweeted, "Hearts may break but spirits stay high.. Stay tuned next Monday for the finale! #happytears #thebachelorette"
The 27-year-old referred to her tears as happy tears, meaning that she could end up engaged to Forester after all. He may come back and surprise her and propose.
"The Bachelorette" finale part 1 was full of surprises, with Hartsock admitting that she is in love with Forester. "Even though I'm falling in love with the other guys, I still have deeper feelings for Brooks. I know that I am falling in love with him."
But Forester was seen having second thoughts about his feelings for Hartsock. He traveled back home to Utah and told his family that the idea of proposing to her really makes him uncomfortable.
Forester had told host Chris Harrison: "I think I've come to a conclusion where I don't think that Des is the love of my life. I gave it everything that I had and I love so many things about Desiree, but I'm not in love with her."
When the two meet up for a date in Antigua, Forester calls it off with her, with Hartsock asking, "Why now?" She declared, "I love you, I do. You're the only one that I could say that to. It sucks because for once in my life I was hopeful. It just sucks that I loved you. I do love you, regardless."
Hartsock is visibly heartbroken, telling Harrison that she can't love Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried "as much as they love me and that's not what they deserve."
Whether Hartsock ends up with Kenney, Siegfried, the love of her life Forester, or all alone, will be revealed in next week's emotional part 2 finale of "The Bachelorette."
The finale result episode will air on August 5 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
See a video below of the recap of Monday night's part 1 finale of "The Bachelorette."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Four evangelistic approaches which probably don't work
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- Religion, Faith Saw Drastic Decline Under President Obama, Pew Study Shows
- In 10 Years, Italy 'Will All Be Muslims Because of Atheism, a Weak Church, and Stupidity,' Archbishop Warns
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit