The Bachelorette 2013 finale part 2 [Spoilers]: Desiree Hartsock tweets 'Happy Tears' - is she engaged? Will Brooks Forester return and propose?
Fans of "The Bachelorette" were shocked on Monday night when Desiree Hartsock was left heartbroken after Brooks Forester dumped her. Part 1 of the finale episode ended with Hartsock crying and clearly devastated after being blindsided by the man she admitted to loving.
Many are speculating whether the Bachelorette will end up alone after the love of her life left her, or whether she moved on and got engaged to the other two finalists, Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried.
It may look like a happy ending for Hartsock, as she sent out a mysterious tweet on Tuesday night as fans anticipate the finale part 2 result next week.
Hartsock tweeted, "Hearts may break but spirits stay high.. Stay tuned next Monday for the finale! #happytears #thebachelorette"
The 27-year-old referred to her tears as happy tears, meaning that she could end up engaged to Forester after all. He may come back and surprise her and propose.
"The Bachelorette" finale part 1 was full of surprises, with Hartsock admitting that she is in love with Forester. "Even though I'm falling in love with the other guys, I still have deeper feelings for Brooks. I know that I am falling in love with him."
But Forester was seen having second thoughts about his feelings for Hartsock. He traveled back home to Utah and told his family that the idea of proposing to her really makes him uncomfortable.
Forester had told host Chris Harrison: "I think I've come to a conclusion where I don't think that Des is the love of my life. I gave it everything that I had and I love so many things about Desiree, but I'm not in love with her."
When the two meet up for a date in Antigua, Forester calls it off with her, with Hartsock asking, "Why now?" She declared, "I love you, I do. You're the only one that I could say that to. It sucks because for once in my life I was hopeful. It just sucks that I loved you. I do love you, regardless."
Hartsock is visibly heartbroken, telling Harrison that she can't love Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried "as much as they love me and that's not what they deserve."
Whether Hartsock ends up with Kenney, Siegfried, the love of her life Forester, or all alone, will be revealed in next week's emotional part 2 finale of "The Bachelorette."
The finale result episode will air on August 5 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
See a video below of the recap of Monday night's part 1 finale of "The Bachelorette."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop
- Fresh Blow To International Justice Body As South Africa Says It's Quitting
- Churches Around The World Ring Bells For Aleppo As Hundreds Slaughtered In Brutal Siege
- Nigerian Christians Massacred In 'Savage' Attack, At Least 40 Dead
- Charlie Hebdo Mocks New Russian Cathedral: Russians Say It's 'Blasphemous And Scandalous'