The Bachelorette 2013 finale part 2 [Spoilers]: Desiree Hartsock tweets 'Happy Tears' - is she engaged? Will Brooks Forester return and propose?
Fans of "The Bachelorette" were shocked on Monday night when Desiree Hartsock was left heartbroken after Brooks Forester dumped her. Part 1 of the finale episode ended with Hartsock crying and clearly devastated after being blindsided by the man she admitted to loving.
Many are speculating whether the Bachelorette will end up alone after the love of her life left her, or whether she moved on and got engaged to the other two finalists, Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried.
It may look like a happy ending for Hartsock, as she sent out a mysterious tweet on Tuesday night as fans anticipate the finale part 2 result next week.
Hartsock tweeted, "Hearts may break but spirits stay high.. Stay tuned next Monday for the finale! #happytears #thebachelorette"
The 27-year-old referred to her tears as happy tears, meaning that she could end up engaged to Forester after all. He may come back and surprise her and propose.
"The Bachelorette" finale part 1 was full of surprises, with Hartsock admitting that she is in love with Forester. "Even though I'm falling in love with the other guys, I still have deeper feelings for Brooks. I know that I am falling in love with him."
But Forester was seen having second thoughts about his feelings for Hartsock. He traveled back home to Utah and told his family that the idea of proposing to her really makes him uncomfortable.
Forester had told host Chris Harrison: "I think I've come to a conclusion where I don't think that Des is the love of my life. I gave it everything that I had and I love so many things about Desiree, but I'm not in love with her."
When the two meet up for a date in Antigua, Forester calls it off with her, with Hartsock asking, "Why now?" She declared, "I love you, I do. You're the only one that I could say that to. It sucks because for once in my life I was hopeful. It just sucks that I loved you. I do love you, regardless."
Hartsock is visibly heartbroken, telling Harrison that she can't love Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried "as much as they love me and that's not what they deserve."
Whether Hartsock ends up with Kenney, Siegfried, the love of her life Forester, or all alone, will be revealed in next week's emotional part 2 finale of "The Bachelorette."
The finale result episode will air on August 5 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
See a video below of the recap of Monday night's part 1 finale of "The Bachelorette."
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- Archbishop of Canterbury is making plans for another primates meeting
- Persecution of Christians stepped up in China with increased raids on house churches
- Egyptian President praises Christians for 'wisdom and patriotism'
- Row as Clinton's Catholic running mate Tim Kaine appears to soften stance on abortion