The Bachelorette 2013 finale part 2 [Spoilers]: Desiree Hartsock tweets 'Happy Tears' - is she engaged? Will Brooks Forester return and propose?
Fans of "The Bachelorette" were shocked on Monday night when Desiree Hartsock was left heartbroken after Brooks Forester dumped her. Part 1 of the finale episode ended with Hartsock crying and clearly devastated after being blindsided by the man she admitted to loving.
Many are speculating whether the Bachelorette will end up alone after the love of her life left her, or whether she moved on and got engaged to the other two finalists, Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried.
It may look like a happy ending for Hartsock, as she sent out a mysterious tweet on Tuesday night as fans anticipate the finale part 2 result next week.
Hartsock tweeted, "Hearts may break but spirits stay high.. Stay tuned next Monday for the finale! #happytears #thebachelorette"
The 27-year-old referred to her tears as happy tears, meaning that she could end up engaged to Forester after all. He may come back and surprise her and propose.
"The Bachelorette" finale part 1 was full of surprises, with Hartsock admitting that she is in love with Forester. "Even though I'm falling in love with the other guys, I still have deeper feelings for Brooks. I know that I am falling in love with him."
But Forester was seen having second thoughts about his feelings for Hartsock. He traveled back home to Utah and told his family that the idea of proposing to her really makes him uncomfortable.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Forester had told host Chris Harrison: "I think I've come to a conclusion where I don't think that Des is the love of my life. I gave it everything that I had and I love so many things about Desiree, but I'm not in love with her."
When the two meet up for a date in Antigua, Forester calls it off with her, with Hartsock asking, "Why now?" She declared, "I love you, I do. You're the only one that I could say that to. It sucks because for once in my life I was hopeful. It just sucks that I loved you. I do love you, regardless."
Hartsock is visibly heartbroken, telling Harrison that she can't love Drew Kenney and Chris Siegfried "as much as they love me and that's not what they deserve."
Whether Hartsock ends up with Kenney, Siegfried, the love of her life Forester, or all alone, will be revealed in next week's emotional part 2 finale of "The Bachelorette."
The finale result episode will air on August 5 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
See a video below of the recap of Monday night's part 1 finale of "The Bachelorette."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Nigeria Church Collapse: Up To 160 Dead, Says Hospital Director
- Officials in New Mexico Won't Remove Ten Commandments Monument Despite Court Order
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening