Pokebank release date for US and UK Pokemon community outside of Japan may be announced today
The re-launch date of the Pokemon Bank service, dubbed Pokebank, is expected to be announced by Nintendo today. According to the game developer support team, the games company is expected to announce the new release date today, although no official word has been given by Nintendo since the failed launch of Pokebank on December 27, 2013.
The Pokebank service, which lets users bring previous Pokeman versions to the latest Pokemon X & Y and allows players to deposit Pokemans, failed horribly when Nintendo's eShop crashed due to high traffic to its servers.
The eShop is reportedly fixed and Nintendo is still said to be testing out servers so the servers will not crash again at the time of relaunch.
Users in the US and UK are still waiting for any word from Nintendo regarding the relaunch date.
A bogus release date circulated Twitter recently, with one user tweeting that the Pokemon Bank will be released on February 29, 2014. This date does not exist, as the month of February this month is only 28 days long.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Christian Students Miraculously Saved From ISIS Terrorist Suicide Bombers: 'The Lord Blinded Their Eyes'
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home