Pokebank release date for US and UK Pokemon community outside of Japan may be announced today
The re-launch date of the Pokemon Bank service, dubbed Pokebank, is expected to be announced by Nintendo today. According to the game developer support team, the games company is expected to announce the new release date today, although no official word has been given by Nintendo since the failed launch of Pokebank on December 27, 2013.
The Pokebank service, which lets users bring previous Pokeman versions to the latest Pokemon X & Y and allows players to deposit Pokemans, failed horribly when Nintendo's eShop crashed due to high traffic to its servers.
The eShop is reportedly fixed and Nintendo is still said to be testing out servers so the servers will not crash again at the time of relaunch.
Users in the US and UK are still waiting for any word from Nintendo regarding the relaunch date.
A bogus release date circulated Twitter recently, with one user tweeting that the Pokemon Bank will be released on February 29, 2014. This date does not exist, as the month of February this month is only 28 days long.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why This Old Testament Verse Is So Special - It's Full Of The Gospel
- 10 Things I've Tried – And Failed – To Give Up For Lent
- 8 Ways To Improve The Preaching In Your Church
- Remembering George Herbert: 10 Quotes From The Great Priest And Poet
- Tim Keller's Leaving Redeemer Presbyterian: 5 Lessons For Christian Leaders
- Films About Faith: Christian Today's Alternative Oscars 2017
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- Egypt Exodus: Hundreds Of Christians Flee As ISIS Militants Go On Killing Spree
- Bishop Angaelos Implores Action For Egypt's Coptic Christians 'Being Killed In The Streets'
- Where Is Jeff Woodke? Concern Grows For Missing US Missionary
- Mexican Church Says Trump Migrant Plans Are 'Terrorism'
- Chinese Pastor Arrested After Refusing State Surveillance Of Church
- Czech Christian Jailed In Sudan Has Been Freed