Pokebank release date for US and UK Pokemon community outside of Japan may be announced today
The re-launch date of the Pokemon Bank service, dubbed Pokebank, is expected to be announced by Nintendo today. According to the game developer support team, the games company is expected to announce the new release date today, although no official word has been given by Nintendo since the failed launch of Pokebank on December 27, 2013.
The Pokebank service, which lets users bring previous Pokeman versions to the latest Pokemon X & Y and allows players to deposit Pokemans, failed horribly when Nintendo's eShop crashed due to high traffic to its servers.
The eShop is reportedly fixed and Nintendo is still said to be testing out servers so the servers will not crash again at the time of relaunch.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Users in the US and UK are still waiting for any word from Nintendo regarding the relaunch date.
A bogus release date circulated Twitter recently, with one user tweeting that the Pokemon Bank will be released on February 29, 2014. This date does not exist, as the month of February this month is only 28 days long.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor