Orange is the New Black season 2 release date after House of Cards: Production set to conclude in February
The Orange is the New Black season 2 is still in its final stages of filming and production is set to wrap up at the end of February.
While no exact Netflix premiere date has been released for the highly anticipated prison drama series, the second season is expected to premiere after House of Cards, the popular political drama series that will be premiering on Feb. 14, 2014.
Netflix will probably give viewers time to binge-watch House of Cards when it releases its second season before releasing the second season of OITNB.
Last week, a casting call sheet was posted on Facebook looking for actresses of "all ages, shapes and sizes." One other preference was quoted – "the scarier the look- the better!"
Filming of OITNB season two has been taking place at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility.
The talented cast of the Netflix original drama have been teasing fans with photos via social media.
Actress Natasha Lyonne, who plays Nicky Nichols in the series, recently told Gotham magazine: "We're almost done, we're two episodes away from wrapping the season."
She continued, "All of us were together at the Globes—me, Laura Prepon, and Uzo Aduba. The three of us went to support Taylor [Schilling], so we had a long night on the town. I'm so proud to be part of that show, it is really satisfying to be proud of the work that we're doing. We have such a nice thing going with all of us that feels really great as a woman.. it's really funny and original stuff, great writing, great voices,"
The cast also got together for a glamorous photo shoot with Elle magazine earlier this month. Schilling commented on the season 1 finale which left viewers wondering what would happen to Taryn Manning's onscreen character Tiffany Doggett when Schilling's Piper snapped. "She'd had it up to here," she told Elle. "It's fun to play a character with such a dramatic shift."
Last week, Matt McGorry, who plays officer Bennett, posted a video to Instagram with the caption: "Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnbseason 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released (which noone knows the answer to)."
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'