Orange is the New Black season 2 release date after House of Cards: Production set to conclude in February
The Orange is the New Black season 2 is still in its final stages of filming and production is set to wrap up at the end of February.
While no exact Netflix premiere date has been released for the highly anticipated prison drama series, the second season is expected to premiere after House of Cards, the popular political drama series that will be premiering on Feb. 14, 2014.
Netflix will probably give viewers time to binge-watch House of Cards when it releases its second season before releasing the second season of OITNB.
Last week, a casting call sheet was posted on Facebook looking for actresses of "all ages, shapes and sizes." One other preference was quoted – "the scarier the look- the better!"
Filming of OITNB season two has been taking place at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility.
The talented cast of the Netflix original drama have been teasing fans with photos via social media.
Actress Natasha Lyonne, who plays Nicky Nichols in the series, recently told Gotham magazine: "We're almost done, we're two episodes away from wrapping the season."
She continued, "All of us were together at the Globes—me, Laura Prepon, and Uzo Aduba. The three of us went to support Taylor [Schilling], so we had a long night on the town. I'm so proud to be part of that show, it is really satisfying to be proud of the work that we're doing. We have such a nice thing going with all of us that feels really great as a woman.. it's really funny and original stuff, great writing, great voices,"
The cast also got together for a glamorous photo shoot with Elle magazine earlier this month. Schilling commented on the season 1 finale which left viewers wondering what would happen to Taryn Manning's onscreen character Tiffany Doggett when Schilling's Piper snapped. "She'd had it up to here," she told Elle. "It's fun to play a character with such a dramatic shift."
Last week, Matt McGorry, who plays officer Bennett, posted a video to Instagram with the caption: "Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnbseason 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released (which noone knows the answer to)."
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop