NBA Finals 2013 live stream: Watch online Heat vs Spurs coverage, feed for Game 3
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs takes place in the NBA Finals 2013 Game 3 on Tuesday night as the series moves to San Antonio with everything all square following the Heat's big win in Game 2.
The Spurs will be hoping to take full advantage of their home court tonight, and regain the lead in the series. Ideally San Antonio will be looking to take Games 3 and 4 at home, so they can return to Miami for Game 5 with a 3-1 lead and be on the brink of a famous championship title win.
Tonight's Game 3 will tip off at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Game 1 of this series was an instant classic, with both teams keeping things tight, playing it smart and the result going right down to the wire. San Antonio managed to claim the win at the death of that game, but Game 2 was very different.
Early on in Game 2 it seemed things would be going the same way as the Heat and Spurs stayed close with one another. But the Heat then managed to turn things up to an extra gear, and they went through a period where they completely destroyed the Spurs.
Miami have done the same to many teams throughout the season, and it gave a big lesson to the San Antonio players that they cannot allow the Heat to get their tails up at any point – if you give them an inch they will take a mile.
Game 2 turned into a rout, and the manner of that win for the Heat will have given them massive confidence that they can come on the road to San Antonio and claim another win.
This one is too tight to call, but the result tonight will likely prove critical to who will win the title this year.
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs in the NBA Finals 2013 will tip off at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress
- Clinton campaign condemns Israeli flag-burning outside Democratic convention
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- More Coptic Christians suffer persecution over rumours of church building
- US rabbi appeals to Pope Francis to shut down Catholic church at Auschwitz