NBA Finals 2013 live stream: Watch online Heat vs Spurs coverage, feed for Game 3
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs takes place in the NBA Finals 2013 Game 3 on Tuesday night as the series moves to San Antonio with everything all square following the Heat's big win in Game 2.
The Spurs will be hoping to take full advantage of their home court tonight, and regain the lead in the series. Ideally San Antonio will be looking to take Games 3 and 4 at home, so they can return to Miami for Game 5 with a 3-1 lead and be on the brink of a famous championship title win.
Tonight's Game 3 will tip off at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Game 1 of this series was an instant classic, with both teams keeping things tight, playing it smart and the result going right down to the wire. San Antonio managed to claim the win at the death of that game, but Game 2 was very different.
Early on in Game 2 it seemed things would be going the same way as the Heat and Spurs stayed close with one another. But the Heat then managed to turn things up to an extra gear, and they went through a period where they completely destroyed the Spurs.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Miami have done the same to many teams throughout the season, and it gave a big lesson to the San Antonio players that they cannot allow the Heat to get their tails up at any point – if you give them an inch they will take a mile.
Game 2 turned into a rout, and the manner of that win for the Heat will have given them massive confidence that they can come on the road to San Antonio and claim another win.
This one is too tight to call, but the result tonight will likely prove critical to who will win the title this year.
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs in the NBA Finals 2013 will tip off at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job