LeEco Le Pro 3 release date, specs: 6GB variant's leaked specs
A Geekbench test result for a LeEco smartphone with model number LEX720 was spotted ahead of its Sept. 21 launch event. It has been confirmed that the flagship model spearheading the line will have 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. On the other hand, a previously-rumored high-end model that was said to carry 8 GB of RAM and 256 of storage space did not materialize at the event.
The 6 GB variant of the Le Pro 3 was spotted on the processor benchmark site and shows a 1,865 score for single-core test and a 4,452 score on the multi-core test. It also shows that the device will be carrying the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with a clock speed of 2.19 GHz and an operating system of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
It will have a 5.5-inch Full HD display screen with 2.5D Glass, 16 and 8-MP main and secondary cameras for the lower-spec unit. The main selling point for this line is its high-capacity battery at 4,070 mAh. Additionally, it includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, VoLTE, and Bluetooth connectivity features, while the battery will support fast charging.
It was previously said that there was another model supposed to be in the flagship line. It is said that it was supposed to carry a 5.7-inch QHD 2K display screen, a 13-MP dual rear camera, and a 16-MP forward-facing one. It is said that this model would have 8 GB of RAM and a battery capacity of 5,000 mAh. This, however, did not materialize when the announcement came.
Last week, a Chinese actor shared two images of the device on Weibo, Twitter's equivalent in China. These were later confirmed by LeEco's official Weibo account, which made the images legit. From the pictures, one can immediately see that it has a full metal body, a fingerprint scanner located underneath the camera and the antenna lines, all clearly visible. The power and the volume buttons are contained on the right side of the device.
The base model of the Le Pro 3 has 4 GB of RAM with a storage capacity of 32 GB. On the other side of this spectrum is the previously discussed 6GB variant which has 128 GB of storage capacity. Prices start at $270, and it could go up to $450 for the most powerful model.
Pre-orders for the said phone has already started. However, a definite rollout date is yet to be confirmed.
Do you feel like going to church has become a chore? Or do you feel too lazy to go to church? Here are some things that you can do to handle that.
Taking care of our health is a spiritual matter as it is a physical matter.
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians