HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update today; HTC One X update via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM [DETAILS]
The Android 4.2 update to the HTC One X is expected for a July release date.
Meanwhile, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will start rolling out today, according to latest reports. HTC's flagship phone already comes loaded with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, but international HTC One owners may update their phones to the latest version, Android 4.2.2, today.
Rumors sparked from a Twitter post by Ambassador of HTC France, Yves Wi, who posted a message that hinted that the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will roll out today.
Owners of the unlocked version of the HTC One will be able to get he firmware update first, followed by owners in a locked contract.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
HTC One owners can check for a firmware update manually by going to Settings > About Phone > Software Updates and select Check for Updates.
HTC has not officially confirmed an Android 4.2 update for the HTC One X, as they did for the HTC One via Twitter. However, the HTC One X was the company's flagship phone last year so the handset is most likely to receive the update as well. However, despite the July release date, owners of the AT&T HTC One X may have to wait longer –possibly several months, as the given release date only applies to international owners.
However, an update to the latest Android firmware is made available now for HTC One X owners via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM. Click here for details on how to install the the rom.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor
- Having Problems Conceiving a Child? Hope Springs Eternal With Medical Treatment — or Prayers and Belief in 'Miraculous Cures'