HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update today; HTC One X update via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM [DETAILS]
The Android 4.2 update to the HTC One X is expected for a July release date.
Meanwhile, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will start rolling out today, according to latest reports. HTC's flagship phone already comes loaded with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, but international HTC One owners may update their phones to the latest version, Android 4.2.2, today.
Rumors sparked from a Twitter post by Ambassador of HTC France, Yves Wi, who posted a message that hinted that the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will roll out today.
Owners of the unlocked version of the HTC One will be able to get he firmware update first, followed by owners in a locked contract.
HTC One owners can check for a firmware update manually by going to Settings > About Phone > Software Updates and select Check for Updates.
HTC has not officially confirmed an Android 4.2 update for the HTC One X, as they did for the HTC One via Twitter. However, the HTC One X was the company's flagship phone last year so the handset is most likely to receive the update as well. However, despite the July release date, owners of the AT&T HTC One X may have to wait longer –possibly several months, as the given release date only applies to international owners.
However, an update to the latest Android firmware is made available now for HTC One X owners via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM. Click here for details on how to install the the rom.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each