HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update today; HTC One X update via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM [DETAILS]
The Android 4.2 update to the HTC One X is expected for a July release date.
Meanwhile, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will start rolling out today, according to latest reports. HTC's flagship phone already comes loaded with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, but international HTC One owners may update their phones to the latest version, Android 4.2.2, today.
Rumors sparked from a Twitter post by Ambassador of HTC France, Yves Wi, who posted a message that hinted that the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will roll out today.
Owners of the unlocked version of the HTC One will be able to get he firmware update first, followed by owners in a locked contract.
HTC One owners can check for a firmware update manually by going to Settings > About Phone > Software Updates and select Check for Updates.
HTC has not officially confirmed an Android 4.2 update for the HTC One X, as they did for the HTC One via Twitter. However, the HTC One X was the company's flagship phone last year so the handset is most likely to receive the update as well. However, despite the July release date, owners of the AT&T HTC One X may have to wait longer –possibly several months, as the given release date only applies to international owners.
However, an update to the latest Android firmware is made available now for HTC One X owners via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM. Click here for details on how to install the the rom.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop