HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update today; HTC One X update via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM [DETAILS]
The Android 4.2 update to the HTC One X is expected for a July release date.
Meanwhile, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will start rolling out today, according to latest reports. HTC's flagship phone already comes loaded with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, but international HTC One owners may update their phones to the latest version, Android 4.2.2, today.
Rumors sparked from a Twitter post by Ambassador of HTC France, Yves Wi, who posted a message that hinted that the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One will roll out today.
Owners of the unlocked version of the HTC One will be able to get he firmware update first, followed by owners in a locked contract.
HTC One owners can check for a firmware update manually by going to Settings > About Phone > Software Updates and select Check for Updates.
HTC has not officially confirmed an Android 4.2 update for the HTC One X, as they did for the HTC One via Twitter. However, the HTC One X was the company's flagship phone last year so the handset is most likely to receive the update as well. However, despite the July release date, owners of the AT&T HTC One X may have to wait longer –possibly several months, as the given release date only applies to international owners.
However, an update to the latest Android firmware is made available now for HTC One X owners via CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 ROM. Click here for details on how to install the the rom.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why It's Ok To Be A 'Spineless Christian'
- The Glorious Truth Of All Saints Day, And Why It's Better Than Halloween
- Light Out Of Darkness: A Review Of Leonard Cohen's 'You Want It Darker'
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Three Places That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- Why Are English Cathedrals So Successful? Government Minister Begins Grand Tour To Find Out
- Pope Francis Accepts Invitation From South Sudan Church Leaders To Visit War-Torn Nation
- ISIS Genocide Must Be Punished In Court - Leading European Politicians
- ISIS Abduct 'Tens Of Thousands' To Use As Human Shields In Mosul
- Exclusive: Mystery Over Whether Gay Vicar 'Outed' The Bishop Of Grantham