Dexter Season 8 episode 5 live stream: Watch online 'This Little Piggy' on Showtime
Dexter Season 8 episode 5 takes place on Sunday with the latest episode entitled "This Little Piggy." Tonight's episode should see Dr. Vogel come into contact with the 'Brain Surgeon' and should continue to build up the tension as the finale season progresses.
Tonight's episode is available to watch online after it airs on Showtime at 9 p.m. tonight Showtime. It can be viewed via the live stream link provided below.
The episode description for tonight's episode 5 states: "Dr. Vogel comes into contact with the 'Brain Surgeon'; Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe; Masuka learns he has a daughter."
In last week's episode 4 "Scar Tissue" Dexter's relationship with Debra hit a new low after Debra discovered that their father, Harry committed suicide because of his doubts over Dexter.
Also Debra purposely steered their car into a lake in an attempted murder suicide. But Debra was saved by a nearby good Samaritan and unable to bare being responsible for Dexter's death, she dived under the lake and saved him.
This will surely have major implications for their relation in season 8 episode 5 "This Little Piggy."
Showtime has released a preview of "This Little Piggy" for fans to watch online for free. In the online promo we can still see a strong focus on Dexter's relationship with Debra.
To watch tonight's episode of Dexter Season 8 episode 5 "This Little Piggy" online from 9 p.m. ET click through to a live stream link HERE.
Academy Award-winning actor Denzel Washington has blazed a trail in Hollywood by appearing in movies such as "Glory," "The Preacher's Wife," and "Training Day." But being an actor isn't something Washington dreamed of becoming as a child.
"Counting On" star Jessa Duggar is expecting her second baby with husband Ben Seewald, who is due sometime in 2017. It looks like the 23-year-old Christian reality star's second pregnancy is making her feel nostalgic since she's looking back at the time she got pregnant with her firstborn Spurgeon Elliot.
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries