Confederations Cup 2013 Live Stream: Watch Online Mexico vs Brazil soccer
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament. Brazil will be big favorites to win the game, but Mexico can be a very difficult team to beat and they will undoubtedly give their all.
The soccer game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET from Casteao, Fortaleza in Brazil, and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Mexico are having a tough time of it - they played European giants Italy in the their opening game and even though they fought hard, they were unable to keep up with the strong Italian side, and eventually lost that first game.
That puts pressure on them to get a result today, but the opposition does not get any easier, and they will have to take down their South American rivals Brazil if they are to claim a first win of the tournament.
Brazil started their Confederations Cup tournament in style, beating Japan 3-0 in their opening encounter. If they beat Mexico today it will potentially dump them out of the tournament.
It is tough to see how Mexico can get a win today against the host country, but if they keep things tight and do not concede early they will be in with a shot.
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament and all the action can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police call on help of priest to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef