Confederations Cup 2013 Live Stream: Watch Online Mexico vs Brazil soccer
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament. Brazil will be big favorites to win the game, but Mexico can be a very difficult team to beat and they will undoubtedly give their all.
The soccer game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET from Casteao, Fortaleza in Brazil, and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Mexico are having a tough time of it - they played European giants Italy in the their opening game and even though they fought hard, they were unable to keep up with the strong Italian side, and eventually lost that first game.
That puts pressure on them to get a result today, but the opposition does not get any easier, and they will have to take down their South American rivals Brazil if they are to claim a first win of the tournament.
Brazil started their Confederations Cup tournament in style, beating Japan 3-0 in their opening encounter. If they beat Mexico today it will potentially dump them out of the tournament.
It is tough to see how Mexico can get a win today against the host country, but if they keep things tight and do not concede early they will be in with a shot.
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament and all the action can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'