Jay-Z and Beyonce divorce rumors continue amid infidelity allegations
The power couple's relationship and marriage may be hitting a road block, according to latest rumors. Following the video of Solange Knowles physically attacking Jay Z in a lift, news of the alleged cheating and divorce rumors surfaced online.
Belfast Telegraph reported that Beyonce has had enough of Jay Z's alleged cheating and partying ways. She is putting her foot down as she "doesn't want Jay Z partying anymore." Further, a source told British magazine Now that "The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment."
"The rapper is getting too close to Casey Cohen, a New York City hostess. The young blonde, who is 16 years younger than Jay Z, has a bio on Bravo TV, as she apparently is also a reality star," reports IBT.
Cohen is just one of the girls linked to Jay Z over the years. But "close" may not be the best word to describe what they have, because a source told InTouch Weekly, "Jay probably sees her twice a month. He visits her while she's working and then they slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting with him and touching him."
This isn't the first report describing Jay Z's alleged cheating ways. According to Life & Style (print edition), Queen Bey has already reached the bottom of her husband's lies. "Over the years she has heard rumors about Jay hooking up with Rihanna, Rita Ora and every other protege he has had and now she knows that there is certainly some truth to the rumors. I guess the first step towards becoming that strong woman that Bey portrays on stage is to face her own reality and she is finally doing that. We expect a final split between the Beyonce and Jay-Z after their 'On the Run' tour concludes."
There is also other news that Beyonce and Jay Z has indeed split and Bey is merely covering it up. A family insider told Life & Style that "Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned. Another insider shares that "It's been really rocky for them. There is trouble in paradise. Divorce is inevitable — and Beyoncé's only option."
Nonetheless, Jay Z continues to deny all cheating allegations.
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?