Jay-Z and Beyonce divorce rumors continue amid infidelity allegations
The power couple's relationship and marriage may be hitting a road block, according to latest rumors. Following the video of Solange Knowles physically attacking Jay Z in a lift, news of the alleged cheating and divorce rumors surfaced online.
Belfast Telegraph reported that Beyonce has had enough of Jay Z's alleged cheating and partying ways. She is putting her foot down as she "doesn't want Jay Z partying anymore." Further, a source told British magazine Now that "The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment."
"The rapper is getting too close to Casey Cohen, a New York City hostess. The young blonde, who is 16 years younger than Jay Z, has a bio on Bravo TV, as she apparently is also a reality star," reports IBT.
Cohen is just one of the girls linked to Jay Z over the years. But "close" may not be the best word to describe what they have, because a source told InTouch Weekly, "Jay probably sees her twice a month. He visits her while she's working and then they slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting with him and touching him."
This isn't the first report describing Jay Z's alleged cheating ways. According to Life & Style (print edition), Queen Bey has already reached the bottom of her husband's lies. "Over the years she has heard rumors about Jay hooking up with Rihanna, Rita Ora and every other protege he has had and now she knows that there is certainly some truth to the rumors. I guess the first step towards becoming that strong woman that Bey portrays on stage is to face her own reality and she is finally doing that. We expect a final split between the Beyonce and Jay-Z after their 'On the Run' tour concludes."
There is also other news that Beyonce and Jay Z has indeed split and Bey is merely covering it up. A family insider told Life & Style that "Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned. Another insider shares that "It's been really rocky for them. There is trouble in paradise. Divorce is inevitable — and Beyoncé's only option."
Nonetheless, Jay Z continues to deny all cheating allegations.
Dr. Oz's Guest Kathie Lee Gifford Talks About Her Faith And How It Kept Her Strong When Her Husband Died
Recalling the death of her husband, NFL legend and broadcaster Frank Gifford of natural causes in 2015, the Emmy Award-winning "Today Show" host said her faith kept her strong despite such a deep loss.
n the end, it was The Lego Batman Movie which finally convinced me that something weird was going on.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion