Jay-Z and Beyonce divorce rumors continue amid infidelity allegations
The power couple's relationship and marriage may be hitting a road block, according to latest rumors. Following the video of Solange Knowles physically attacking Jay Z in a lift, news of the alleged cheating and divorce rumors surfaced online.
Belfast Telegraph reported that Beyonce has had enough of Jay Z's alleged cheating and partying ways. She is putting her foot down as she "doesn't want Jay Z partying anymore." Further, a source told British magazine Now that "The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment."
"The rapper is getting too close to Casey Cohen, a New York City hostess. The young blonde, who is 16 years younger than Jay Z, has a bio on Bravo TV, as she apparently is also a reality star," reports IBT.
Cohen is just one of the girls linked to Jay Z over the years. But "close" may not be the best word to describe what they have, because a source told InTouch Weekly, "Jay probably sees her twice a month. He visits her while she's working and then they slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting with him and touching him."
This isn't the first report describing Jay Z's alleged cheating ways. According to Life & Style (print edition), Queen Bey has already reached the bottom of her husband's lies. "Over the years she has heard rumors about Jay hooking up with Rihanna, Rita Ora and every other protege he has had and now she knows that there is certainly some truth to the rumors. I guess the first step towards becoming that strong woman that Bey portrays on stage is to face her own reality and she is finally doing that. We expect a final split between the Beyonce and Jay-Z after their 'On the Run' tour concludes."
There is also other news that Beyonce and Jay Z has indeed split and Bey is merely covering it up. A family insider told Life & Style that "Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned. Another insider shares that "It's been really rocky for them. There is trouble in paradise. Divorce is inevitable — and Beyoncé's only option."
Nonetheless, Jay Z continues to deny all cheating allegations.
Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
If you have adopted children who are still vulnerable, this film may not be for you
One Million Moms raps Nickelodeon for featuring same-sex couple on 'The Loud House' animated show for kids
The Christian watchdog group One Million Moms is alerting all parents on Nickelodeon's animated show "The Loud House," since it featured a married same-sex couple in the episode "Overnight Success," which was aired on July 20.
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Hillary Clinton victory heralds a new day for women, says Tony Campolo
- Indian Christian forced to 'reconvert' among Hindu extremists' crackdown
- World Youth Day: Hundreds of thousands of young Catholics welcome Pope Francis to Poland
- Syria: Dozens killed in deadly ISIS blast
- Pastor buys dozens of tickets to win assault rifle in raffle – now he'll destroy it
- French Bishops call for day of fasting in response to Jacques Hamel killing