Jay-Z and Beyonce divorce rumors continue amid infidelity allegations
The power couple's relationship and marriage may be hitting a road block, according to latest rumors. Following the video of Solange Knowles physically attacking Jay Z in a lift, news of the alleged cheating and divorce rumors surfaced online.
Belfast Telegraph reported that Beyonce has had enough of Jay Z's alleged cheating and partying ways. She is putting her foot down as she "doesn't want Jay Z partying anymore." Further, a source told British magazine Now that "The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment."
"The rapper is getting too close to Casey Cohen, a New York City hostess. The young blonde, who is 16 years younger than Jay Z, has a bio on Bravo TV, as she apparently is also a reality star," reports IBT.
Cohen is just one of the girls linked to Jay Z over the years. But "close" may not be the best word to describe what they have, because a source told InTouch Weekly, "Jay probably sees her twice a month. He visits her while she's working and then they slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting with him and touching him."
This isn't the first report describing Jay Z's alleged cheating ways. According to Life & Style (print edition), Queen Bey has already reached the bottom of her husband's lies. "Over the years she has heard rumors about Jay hooking up with Rihanna, Rita Ora and every other protege he has had and now she knows that there is certainly some truth to the rumors. I guess the first step towards becoming that strong woman that Bey portrays on stage is to face her own reality and she is finally doing that. We expect a final split between the Beyonce and Jay-Z after their 'On the Run' tour concludes."
There is also other news that Beyonce and Jay Z has indeed split and Bey is merely covering it up. A family insider told Life & Style that "Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned. Another insider shares that "It's been really rocky for them. There is trouble in paradise. Divorce is inevitable — and Beyoncé's only option."
Nonetheless, Jay Z continues to deny all cheating allegations.
Russell Wilson addresses controversy that he cancelled North Carolina wedding because of transgender bathroom law
NFL star Russell Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks was supposed to tie the knot with Ciara in North Carolina. However, the two changed their mind after the state passed House Bill 2, which prohibits any city from enacting ordinances that will allow transgenders to use restrooms coinciding with their preferred gender.
Well-known country singer Dolly Parton, responsible for hits such as "Jolene" and "I Will Always Love You," has never shied away from talking about her Christian faith. The singer is actually proud of her relationship with God, and recently revealed that it helps calm her pre-show jitters.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop