Ashes 2013 live stream: Watch England vs Australia First Test Day 4 cricket online free
The Ashes 2013 continues on Saturday for Day 4 of the First Test between England and Australia. The match is finely balanced coming into Day 4 with England experiencing a revival in fortunes in Day 3, however, Australia will believe they have what it takes to steal a lead in the series.
England vs Australia Day 4 can be watched online through free live stream by clicking on the link provided below.
This test match has already seen a number of contentious decisions as well as dramatic incidents, and Day 3 was no different with Broad clearly getting a thick edge through to slip, but being given not out by the umpire. Broad decided not to walk and he managed to stay in to continue to build England's lead.
The Australians were left outraged at the decision as they could feel the match slipping away from them.
However, at the start of Day 4 they turned things back their way, quickly dismissing the remainder of England's line up, so England only managed 375 all out. Many had hoped that England would have been able to go over 400 but they lost their final three wickets for just 4 runs. Again their tail has failed to wag and it may cost them, as Australia will look at the target of 311 as something definitely get-able. Had that score been above 350 and towards 400 it would have felt a lot further away.
Australia have gotten off to a good start in their final reply, making 105-1 although England will know if they can get a flurry of wickets then the match could turn their way again.
This one looks like it will go through to a dramatic finish in Day 5, but the second half of Day 4 will provide a very good indication as to who will come out on top and claim the First Test and gain a 1-0 lead in the five match series.
The Ashes 2013 First Test between England and Australia from Trent Bridge in Nottingham can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Beauty queen thanks parents' faith in God for decision not to abort her despite her disability
- Bishops in Nigeria warn government against promoting culture of contraception, abortion
- Continued persecution: Christian leader in China gets 7 years in jail for 'harming social stability'
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades