Watch Duck Dynasty Christmas special episode 2013 online: Live stream, start time, A&E TV info
The Robertson family's special Christmas episode will be airing at 10pm ET on A&E tonight.
This year's episode titled "O Little Town of West Monroe" will see the Robertson family preparing for the holidays.
The synopsis for the 2013 Christmas episode is as follows: "The Robertsons perform a live nativity for their Church for Christmas, so the wives organize rehearsals to ensure that they pull off a great event. However, rehearsals get off to a bumpy start as the guys can't stop sharing their opinions. In between rehearsals, Willie and Jase struggle to get their wives the perfect Christmas gifts and they unenthusiastically take Jep's advice."
If you miss tonight's episode, be sure to watch it online via live stream on A&E's website.
The famous Robertson family run a multi-million dollar Duck Commander business in Louisiana making duck calls from cedar trees.
Since making the reality show, the Robertson family merchandise have been a big hit across the country. Everything from T-Shirts, hats and Uncle Phil "Si" characters have been created.
The family also has a new business selling Duck Commander Wines. Last month, Free Will Baptist Family Ministries cancelled an event scheduled to feature Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson after the Robertson family's collaboration with winemakers Trinchero Family Estates in Napa were announced.
The ministry had expected a large teen turnout for the event, and decided that the appearance of the Duck Commander CEO would not be the right fit
Members of the devout Christian family are outspoken about their faith and have spoken at numerous churches and events. The famous family also released their own Christmas album titled "Duck the Halls" on Oct. 29.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain