'The Sims 4' news: Bowling Stuff expansion pack expected soon; Pets and University Life expansions rumored
"The Sims 4" is expected to have some new exciting expansions coming soon. Earlier this year, there were already talks about the addition of a Bowling Stuff pack to the life simulation video game series. Now, there are also rumors about other downloadable content that may come, such as the Pet expansion pack and the University Life expansion pack, both of which were very popular in the title's predecessor.
Last week, singer Leona Lewis teased on her Twitter page that a new "Sims" game may come, adding that she may become "real antisocial." With this, rumors have started to surface that a new downloadable content is being prepared and may feature the British singer. Some speculate that one of her soundtracks may be featured in the Pets expansion pack of "The Sims 4."
Aside from this, the University Life expansion pack is said to be coming to "The Sims 4," as it is one of the packs that were enjoyed the most by fans in "The Sims 3."
Nonetheless, fans will still have to take these rumors with a grain of salt, as no confirmation or official announcement has been made regarding the matter yet.
Meanwhile, the game is expected to have the Bowling Stuff expansion coming soon. The newest addition is anticipated to introduce new bowling-related items. Aside from this, the Bowling Stuff expansion is expected to bring in new and perhaps more stylish lanes that may use up an in-game space of 15x3 squares.
More details about the Bowling Stuff expansion pack are expected to be revealed soon. As of the writing, no teaser has been released for the said downloadable content yet. As for the release date, the upcoming expansion is expected to come around spring.
Ongoing, fans will get announcement teasers from SimGuruDrake for all upcoming packs, revealed Sims Community. With this, fans can expect that it will not be too long now before the developers announce something about the Bowling Stuff expansion in "The Sims 4."
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'