'Teen Wolf' season 6 news, episode 4 spoilers: Claudia involved with the Ghost Riders?; Stiles blamed for his mother's death
Claudia Stiles (Joey Honsa) has returned from the dead right after her son Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) was taken by the Ghost Riders. Could she be involved with the new supernatural beings menacing Beacon Hills? Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for his mother's death.
Previously in "Teen Wolf" season 6, Stiles has been taken by the Ghost Riders and his existence has been erased from the memories of the people living in Beacon Hills. But soon after, his mother — who is supposed to be dead and long gone —comes into the picture. This created speculations that Claudia is involved with the Ghost Riders and is somehow connected to Stiles' disappearance.
In the upcoming fourth episode — titled "Relics" — the things that Stiles left behind will be picked up by the pack.
According to the synopsis from Zap2it, "Scott (Tyler Posey) and Liam (Dylan Sprayberry) protect the lacrosse team from an attack; Lydia (Holland Roden) searches for clues in Stiles' disappearance."
As seen from the episode promo, Lydia seems to have found a clue but Claudia stops her with a tight and painful grip. This makes Claudia seem more suspicious as it appears that she's trying to hide Stiles' existence from his friend Lydia.
But according to showrunner Jeff Davis, Claudia coming back was part of viewers getting to see another side of Sherrif Stilinski's life. In an interview with TV Line, Davis said, "A long time ago, we thought, 'What if he loses Stiles, but gets something back in return? What if he gets his wife back? What does that mean? Where the f–k did she come from? How is this possible? That's a big part of the mystery."
Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for the death of his mother but series writer Will Wallace has confirmed through a Twitter post that Stiles didn't kill her. Claudia died from frontotemporal dementia, which "made her say and do terrible things," a behavior that Stiles' father mimicked when she died.
"Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby) telling Stiles that Claudia's death was his fault were the "words of a grieving/drunk person and should be taken as such," Wallace shared, as reported by ScreenerTV.
"Teen Wolf" season 6 airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST on MTV.
Even though Jill Duggar Dillard from "Counting On" is currently pregnant with her second child, her baby bump isn't really that big yet. In fact, Jill thinks it's comparable to her son Israel David Dillard's own tummy after he's had his meal.
"Counting On" star Jessa Duggar Seewald showed true Christian spirit when she recently celebrated her second baby shower.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism