'Teen Wolf' season 6 news, episode 4 spoilers: Claudia involved with the Ghost Riders?; Stiles blamed for his mother's death
Claudia Stiles (Joey Honsa) has returned from the dead right after her son Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) was taken by the Ghost Riders. Could she be involved with the new supernatural beings menacing Beacon Hills? Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for his mother's death.
Previously in "Teen Wolf" season 6, Stiles has been taken by the Ghost Riders and his existence has been erased from the memories of the people living in Beacon Hills. But soon after, his mother — who is supposed to be dead and long gone —comes into the picture. This created speculations that Claudia is involved with the Ghost Riders and is somehow connected to Stiles' disappearance.
In the upcoming fourth episode — titled "Relics" — the things that Stiles left behind will be picked up by the pack.
According to the synopsis from Zap2it, "Scott (Tyler Posey) and Liam (Dylan Sprayberry) protect the lacrosse team from an attack; Lydia (Holland Roden) searches for clues in Stiles' disappearance."
As seen from the episode promo, Lydia seems to have found a clue but Claudia stops her with a tight and painful grip. This makes Claudia seem more suspicious as it appears that she's trying to hide Stiles' existence from his friend Lydia.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
But according to showrunner Jeff Davis, Claudia coming back was part of viewers getting to see another side of Sherrif Stilinski's life. In an interview with TV Line, Davis said, "A long time ago, we thought, 'What if he loses Stiles, but gets something back in return? What if he gets his wife back? What does that mean? Where the f–k did she come from? How is this possible? That's a big part of the mystery."
Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for the death of his mother but series writer Will Wallace has confirmed through a Twitter post that Stiles didn't kill her. Claudia died from frontotemporal dementia, which "made her say and do terrible things," a behavior that Stiles' father mimicked when she died.
"Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby) telling Stiles that Claudia's death was his fault were the "words of a grieving/drunk person and should be taken as such," Wallace shared, as reported by ScreenerTV.
"Teen Wolf" season 6 airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST on MTV.
More than 33,000 people have signed a petition that defends the conservative view on same-sex marriage taken by the pastor of HGTV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper. More than 86,000 have signed another petition calling on HGTV to keep airing the show.
Justin Bieber appeared to be in a "joking" mood, but what he said during a concert in London last week still struck a chord.
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Persecution Of Christians At An All-Time High In India: Has The World Stopped Caring?
- The Incredible Story Of How One Bishop Saved The Lives Of Over 200 Assyrian Christians
- Christians accused of proselytising in Nepal cleared of charges
- Christians Struggle to Live Normal Lives in India, But They're Determined to Persevere, Bishop Says
- Dying Young Girl Is Sent Off in a Blaze of Purple Lights By Neighbours on Her Way to Spend Christmas With Jesus
- Abandoned 'Baby Girl Hope' Melts New Yorkers' Hearts; Over 500 of Them Want to Adopt Her