'Teen Wolf' season 6 news, episode 4 spoilers: Claudia involved with the Ghost Riders?; Stiles blamed for his mother's death
Claudia Stiles (Joey Honsa) has returned from the dead right after her son Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) was taken by the Ghost Riders. Could she be involved with the new supernatural beings menacing Beacon Hills? Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for his mother's death.
Previously in "Teen Wolf" season 6, Stiles has been taken by the Ghost Riders and his existence has been erased from the memories of the people living in Beacon Hills. But soon after, his mother — who is supposed to be dead and long gone —comes into the picture. This created speculations that Claudia is involved with the Ghost Riders and is somehow connected to Stiles' disappearance.
In the upcoming fourth episode — titled "Relics" — the things that Stiles left behind will be picked up by the pack.
According to the synopsis from Zap2it, "Scott (Tyler Posey) and Liam (Dylan Sprayberry) protect the lacrosse team from an attack; Lydia (Holland Roden) searches for clues in Stiles' disappearance."
As seen from the episode promo, Lydia seems to have found a clue but Claudia stops her with a tight and painful grip. This makes Claudia seem more suspicious as it appears that she's trying to hide Stiles' existence from his friend Lydia.
But according to showrunner Jeff Davis, Claudia coming back was part of viewers getting to see another side of Sherrif Stilinski's life. In an interview with TV Line, Davis said, "A long time ago, we thought, 'What if he loses Stiles, but gets something back in return? What if he gets his wife back? What does that mean? Where the f–k did she come from? How is this possible? That's a big part of the mystery."
Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for the death of his mother but series writer Will Wallace has confirmed through a Twitter post that Stiles didn't kill her. Claudia died from frontotemporal dementia, which "made her say and do terrible things," a behavior that Stiles' father mimicked when she died.
"Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby) telling Stiles that Claudia's death was his fault were the "words of a grieving/drunk person and should be taken as such," Wallace shared, as reported by ScreenerTV.
"Teen Wolf" season 6 airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST on MTV.
Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman took on the role of God in the 2003 film "Bruce Almighty" and its follow-up film "Evan Almighty" in 2007. But this time around, he hopes to be given the opportunity to play the devil.
Moonlight star and Oscar nominee Mahershala Ali has spoken movingly of facing discrimination as a black man after converting from Christianity to Islam.
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood
- Former Archbishop Of Canterbury Calls Out 'Horrific Blow' Of Famine In South Sudan As UK Announces New Aid Package
- Christians Should Employ Illegal Migrants, Says Norwegian Priest
- Armed Conflict, Starvation And Sickness: The Forgotten Children Caught Up In Lake Chad's Crisis