'Sister Wives' season 8 air date, rumors: Show to be cancelled if Kody divorces Robyn?
The much-speculated TLC reality TV series "Sister Wives" is approaching its eighth season, but Kody Brown's recent decision to divorce current wife Robyn might put the show up for cancellation.
In attempt for a season 8 comeback, "Sister Wives'" Kody is allegedly planning to divorce current legal wife Robyn in search for two more wives. However, after Kody announced the plan, Robyn is said to push the divorce herself as she is against Kody's decision.
The same can also be said for his two other spiritual wives Meri and Christine, who are also rumored to leave Kody by the time season 8 of "Sister Wives" airs.
Such rumors about three wives leaving the "Sister Wives," which was originally intended to show a polygamous marriage of four people, are leaving viewers thinking that season 8 of TLC might not happen.
Aside from the unconfirmed comeback of the show, the Brown family has also had a difficult time in their quest to have polygamy legalized in Utah, where they used to reside. Utah follows a strict polygamy law that prohibits the cohabitation of several partners even if the patriarch is only legally married to one wife.
The Brown's lawsuit to have polygamy legalized in the said state was rejected by the Court of Appeals, and they are now taking their case to the Supreme Court.
Speaking about the Brown family's lawsuit, Jonathan Turley, the family's attorney, said, "This has been an extended and difficult struggle for the Brown family but they have never wavered in their commitment to defending the important principles of religious freedom in this case." He added, "Utah is a state that was founded by courageous citizens seeking these very protections from government abuse and religious inequality. This lawsuit is true to the original dream of those seeking freedom in Utah."
Because of the Utah polygamy law, the Brown family decided to move from Lehi to Las Vegas, where the polygamy laws are more in their favor.
As of now there is still no official news about the TLC show's comeback for season 8.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each