Samsung Galaxy A7 release date, specs: Device to launch in December?
Samsung is currently expected to update their current A line of smartphones, and one of these updates may be a brand new Galaxy A7. The phone has not been officially unveiled, but if it rolls out around the same time when the last version did, then the latest model will launch in December.
Launching the phone in December would also indicate that it will release alongside other Galaxy A smartphones such as the Galaxy A3, A5, and A8.
According to a report from GSM Arena, the phone has been spotted on GFXBench, and the report listed states that it will come with a 5.5-inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor running at 1.8 GHz, 3 GB of RAM, and a minimum of 32 GB internal storage. It will also be running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
However, the key feature that may make the Galaxy A7 popular device in 2017 is the 16-MP front camera. The rear camera is also listed as 16 MP, and it is noted that the listing may be wrong, but GFXBench is notable for being quite accurate with their information, hinting that the 16 MP front camera is true.
If this happens, it would be a big step up from the 5-MP front camera of the 2016 model of the Galaxy A7.
Unfortunately, the listing does not include the supposed price range for the smartphone, although a report from the IBTimes states that the device has also been spotted on Zauba where it is listed for 13, 716 Rs. This roughly converts to $200. However, this may change upon official release.
The listing, as noted by the report, states that the camera will come with a 5.7-inch display instead of a 5.5-inch screen. Samsung has yet to make a formal announcement to reveal which of the two sizes the 2017 Galaxy A7 will actually utilize.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015