Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode "Grave New World": Watch online live stream tonight - season 4 episode 13 [ABC Family start time]
The annual "Pretty Little Liars" Halloween episode will be airing tonight at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family. Before tonight's special episode, catch up with the latest episodes of PLL on the ABC Family website here.
If you miss tonight's episode, you can watch the special Halloween episode online on the ABC Family website tomorrow.
Tonight's synopsis for the special Halloween episode titled "Grave New World" is as follows: "The ladies crash the Ravenswood Founders Day Celebration after learning that Ali may be alive; Caleb meets a kindred soul as he travels to Ravenswood to help the girls."
The episode will also introduce "Ravenswood", a spin-off to the popular show which will air immediately after the special episode. The show is set in the town of Ravenswood, which revolves around five strangers connected by a deadly curse. The episode description reads: "Caleb stays in Ravenswood to help out his new friend, Miranda, but confrontations with unfriendly locals make him rethink his decision; Remy helps Caleb and Miranda investigate strange occurrences in the town."
Before watching tonight's Halloween episode, be sure to catch up with previous "Pretty Little Liars" episodes on ABC Family, which will be airing all day today before the new episode at 8 p.m. ET. Two pilot episodes for "Ravenswood" will immediately air at 9 p.m. after the Halloween episode.
The series summer finale for "Pretty Little Liars" in August broke records as the most social TV series episode in TV history as over 1.9 million tweets were shared. The last season was also the most popular, with over 4 million viewers tuning in.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion