Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode "Grave New World": Watch online live stream tonight - season 4 episode 13 [ABC Family start time]
The annual "Pretty Little Liars" Halloween episode will be airing tonight at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family. Before tonight's special episode, catch up with the latest episodes of PLL on the ABC Family website here.
If you miss tonight's episode, you can watch the special Halloween episode online on the ABC Family website tomorrow.
Tonight's synopsis for the special Halloween episode titled "Grave New World" is as follows: "The ladies crash the Ravenswood Founders Day Celebration after learning that Ali may be alive; Caleb meets a kindred soul as he travels to Ravenswood to help the girls."
The episode will also introduce "Ravenswood", a spin-off to the popular show which will air immediately after the special episode. The show is set in the town of Ravenswood, which revolves around five strangers connected by a deadly curse. The episode description reads: "Caleb stays in Ravenswood to help out his new friend, Miranda, but confrontations with unfriendly locals make him rethink his decision; Remy helps Caleb and Miranda investigate strange occurrences in the town."
Before watching tonight's Halloween episode, be sure to catch up with previous "Pretty Little Liars" episodes on ABC Family, which will be airing all day today before the new episode at 8 p.m. ET. Two pilot episodes for "Ravenswood" will immediately air at 9 p.m. after the Halloween episode.
The series summer finale for "Pretty Little Liars" in August broke records as the most social TV series episode in TV history as over 1.9 million tweets were shared. The last season was also the most popular, with over 4 million viewers tuning in.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop