Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins live stream: watch NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013 Game 4 online
The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their NHL Stanley Cup 2013 Playoff Eastern Conference Finals series on Friday night. The Penguins are already on the brink and seriously struggling at 0-3 down. They need to win or go home tonight.
The Bruins will be looking to keep up the momentum and complete a sweep against their Pittsburgh rivals. If they can win tonight at TD Garden then they will clinch the 2013 Eastern Conference title, and move on towards the Stanley Cup Championship Game against the Western Conference winner.
The Bruins have been excellent; hugely impressive through Game 1, and followed that up with a near perfect performance in Game 2.
In Game 3 things were much tighter but the Bruins again came out on top in double overtime to leave the Penguins on the brink.
This is certainly not how many would have predicted the series would go before it started. The Penguins are undoubtedly one of the most talented sides in the NHL, and even though they face elimination at the end of a long season tonight, they are probably one of the only teams pundits would believe could possibly come back from a 0-3 series scoreline.
If the Penguins can win tonight they will hope it is the start of a change in momentum, and if things do swing back their way then they can be hard to stop for any side. The Penguins need to win four consecutive games now to clinch the conference title, and it has to begin tonight. It is do or die time.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Presidential Debate 2016 live stream free (Start time tonight, TV Channel details): Watch Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton online
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son