Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins live stream: watch NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013 Game 4 online
The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their NHL Stanley Cup 2013 Playoff Eastern Conference Finals series on Friday night. The Penguins are already on the brink and seriously struggling at 0-3 down. They need to win or go home tonight.
The Bruins will be looking to keep up the momentum and complete a sweep against their Pittsburgh rivals. If they can win tonight at TD Garden then they will clinch the 2013 Eastern Conference title, and move on towards the Stanley Cup Championship Game against the Western Conference winner.
The Bruins have been excellent; hugely impressive through Game 1, and followed that up with a near perfect performance in Game 2.
In Game 3 things were much tighter but the Bruins again came out on top in double overtime to leave the Penguins on the brink.
This is certainly not how many would have predicted the series would go before it started. The Penguins are undoubtedly one of the most talented sides in the NHL, and even though they face elimination at the end of a long season tonight, they are probably one of the only teams pundits would believe could possibly come back from a 0-3 series scoreline.
If the Penguins can win tonight they will hope it is the start of a change in momentum, and if things do swing back their way then they can be hard to stop for any side. The Penguins need to win four consecutive games now to clinch the conference title, and it has to begin tonight. It is do or die time.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Christians displaced by Boko Haram being denied food, relief goods in Nigerian refugee camps
- Evangelist thwarts attempt to silence him as Uganda court drops cases filed against him by Muslim extremists
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare