Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins live stream: watch NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013 Game 4 online
The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their NHL Stanley Cup 2013 Playoff Eastern Conference Finals series on Friday night. The Penguins are already on the brink and seriously struggling at 0-3 down. They need to win or go home tonight.
The Bruins will be looking to keep up the momentum and complete a sweep against their Pittsburgh rivals. If they can win tonight at TD Garden then they will clinch the 2013 Eastern Conference title, and move on towards the Stanley Cup Championship Game against the Western Conference winner.
The Bruins have been excellent; hugely impressive through Game 1, and followed that up with a near perfect performance in Game 2.
In Game 3 things were much tighter but the Bruins again came out on top in double overtime to leave the Penguins on the brink.
This is certainly not how many would have predicted the series would go before it started. The Penguins are undoubtedly one of the most talented sides in the NHL, and even though they face elimination at the end of a long season tonight, they are probably one of the only teams pundits would believe could possibly come back from a 0-3 series scoreline.
If the Penguins can win tonight they will hope it is the start of a change in momentum, and if things do swing back their way then they can be hard to stop for any side. The Penguins need to win four consecutive games now to clinch the conference title, and it has to begin tonight. It is do or die time.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Religious accommodations available at Rio Olympics: 5 major faiths to have their own space for worship