Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins live stream: watch NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013 Game 4 online
The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their NHL Stanley Cup 2013 Playoff Eastern Conference Finals series on Friday night. The Penguins are already on the brink and seriously struggling at 0-3 down. They need to win or go home tonight.
The Bruins will be looking to keep up the momentum and complete a sweep against their Pittsburgh rivals. If they can win tonight at TD Garden then they will clinch the 2013 Eastern Conference title, and move on towards the Stanley Cup Championship Game against the Western Conference winner.
The Bruins have been excellent; hugely impressive through Game 1, and followed that up with a near perfect performance in Game 2.
In Game 3 things were much tighter but the Bruins again came out on top in double overtime to leave the Penguins on the brink.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
This is certainly not how many would have predicted the series would go before it started. The Penguins are undoubtedly one of the most talented sides in the NHL, and even though they face elimination at the end of a long season tonight, they are probably one of the only teams pundits would believe could possibly come back from a 0-3 series scoreline.
If the Penguins can win tonight they will hope it is the start of a change in momentum, and if things do swing back their way then they can be hard to stop for any side. The Penguins need to win four consecutive games now to clinch the conference title, and it has to begin tonight. It is do or die time.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor