'Orange is the New Black' season 5 release date, rumors: Is Bennett coming back for Daya? Inmates rebel after Poussey's death
Once again "Orange is the New Black" ended with a thrilling cliffhanger in the finale of season 4, leaving its viewers rooting for a familiar character's comeback in season 5.
Before the previous season ended, Daya (Dascha Polanco) was shown in a completely new light. Daya was usually soft-spoken and nice, but in the "Orange is the New Black" season 4 finale, a rebellious aggressive side to her was shown when she got a hold of corrections officer Thomas Humphrey's (Michael Torpey) gun and pointed it directly at him.
Officer Humphrey has built up a nasty reputation among Litchfield's inmates, which means he can come back in season 5 as a vengeful antagonist out to get back at Daya, that is, if he can manage to slip off from his current situation with Daya safely.
Much speculation has surrounded the "Orange is the New Black" season 4 finale, leaving fans to conclude that Daya might get sent to the Special Housing Unit, mostly known as the SHU, in season 5.
With Daya going deep into trouble due to her actions, "Orange is the New Black" fans are rooting for the comeback of her former paramour and father to her child John Bennett (Matt McGorry) in season 5 to save Daya.
Rumors about officer Bennetts' comeback has spread throughout the internet when actor Matt McGorry recently posted a photo with Laverne Cox, who plays Sophia Burset in "Orange is the New Black," on his Instagram account. Unfortunately, there is still no official confirmation regarding Bennett's return in season 5.
On another note, the rebellion among Litchfield inmates triggered by the wrongful cover-up of Poussey's (Samira Wiley) death is one more thing fans are expecting to be covered in season 5.
The Netflix original series "Orange is the New Black" season 5 has no specific premiere date yet, but is expected to air in June 2017.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each