PHOTOS: Blue Ivy Carter - Beyonce's leaked promo video for "Rise" perfume [WATCH]
It has been over two years since pop star Beyonce gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7, 2012.
Blue Ivy recently celebrated her second birthday in what looks to be a princess-themed party. Beyonce shared photographs of herself and her adorable two-year-old daughter with face paint and wearing a sparkly tiara fit for a princess.
Beyonce also shared a photo of the birthday cake, which was a two-tier cake frosted in pink and white with a tiara on top.
Another photo not related to the party shows the whole family together, with Jay-Z holding Blue Ivy with Beyonce standing next to pair and looking up at something in the sky.
The princess themed party also included a special guest – Dora the Explorer. Among her many toys was a Minnie Mouse toy car and a horse.
Guests at the birthday party included former Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Meanwhile, a teaser video of what seems to be a promo for Beyonce's new perfume "Rise" has been making the rounds online. The clip shows a cloud of gold dust before the singer emerges swinging her hair side to side with glitter flying around.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected
- ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller stood up for her Christian faith while in captivity
- Nuns barred from wearing habits on the beach, says deputy mayor of Nice