PHOTOS: Blue Ivy Carter - Beyonce's leaked promo video for "Rise" perfume [WATCH]
It has been over two years since pop star Beyonce gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7, 2012.
Blue Ivy recently celebrated her second birthday in what looks to be a princess-themed party. Beyonce shared photographs of herself and her adorable two-year-old daughter with face paint and wearing a sparkly tiara fit for a princess.
Beyonce also shared a photo of the birthday cake, which was a two-tier cake frosted in pink and white with a tiara on top.
Another photo not related to the party shows the whole family together, with Jay-Z holding Blue Ivy with Beyonce standing next to pair and looking up at something in the sky.
The princess themed party also included a special guest – Dora the Explorer. Among her many toys was a Minnie Mouse toy car and a horse.
Guests at the birthday party included former Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Meanwhile, a teaser video of what seems to be a promo for Beyonce's new perfume "Rise" has been making the rounds online. The clip shows a cloud of gold dust before the singer emerges swinging her hair side to side with glitter flying around.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries