Monday Night Football live stream [schedule]: how to watch online Vikings vs Giants [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with the Minnesota Vikings going on the road to take on the in-crisis New York Giants. Will the Giants finally be able to claim their first win of the season? Adrian Peterson and co. will have something to say about that!
Tonight's game is scheduled to start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. For those hoping to catch a live stream of the game can watch online through the ESPN online network – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Giants have started their season with 0-6 and are still seeking their first win. Their opponents today are only doing slightly better – the Vikings have won just one and stand at 1-4.
With a combined record this season of 1-10, many could think this would be a low-key, miss-game. However, this Monday Night Football will see two undoubtedly talented teams (despite their records), so desperate to gain the win, that it should be an excellent clash, and it will be intriguing who will come out on top, and which players will finally step up and guide their team to the win.
It's hard to believe that the Giants won the Super Bowl just two seasons ago – they are now in their worst season start since 1976.
The Vikings meanwhile were a solid postseason outfit last year, but have gone a few steps backwards with a poor defense, and a quarterback seriously lacking in confidence.
Eli Manning posted another three interceptions last week against the Chicago Bears and he now leads the NFL in interceptions – 15 for the season in total over his 6 games. He needs to get himself together and quick before jobs are lost in New York through this disaster of a season so far.
Monday Night Football starts at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 40 ways to invest in your marriage during Lent
- Victoria's Secret Lingerie Model Adriana Lima Reveals She Carries A Bible To Shows And Believes In 'Angels'
- This Tennessee Pastor Is Furious After Planned Parenthood Thanks Him For Donations: 'It Wasn't Me'
- Why This Old Testament Verse Is So Special - It's Full Of The Gospel
- 10 Things I've Tried – And Failed – To Give Up For Lent
- 8 Ways To Improve The Preaching In Your Church
- Life Hurts: How God Helped This Christian Doctor In Her Struggle With Anorexia
- Remembering George Herbert: 10 Quotes From The Great Priest And Poet
- Tim Keller's Leaving Redeemer Presbyterian: 5 Lessons For Christian Leaders
- Egypt's Churches Condemn ISIS' 'Terrorist Acts Of Murder' Against Christians
- French Evangelicals Release 'Convictions' Document Ahead Of Elections
- Egypt Exodus: Hundreds Of Christians Flee As ISIS Militants Go On Killing Spree
- Bishop Angaelos Implores Action For Egypt's Coptic Christians 'Being Killed In The Streets'
- Where Is Jeff Woodke? Concern Grows For Missing US Missionary
- Mexican Church Says Trump Migrant Plans Are 'Terrorism'