Monday Night Football live stream [schedule]: how to watch online Vikings vs Giants [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with the Minnesota Vikings going on the road to take on the in-crisis New York Giants. Will the Giants finally be able to claim their first win of the season? Adrian Peterson and co. will have something to say about that!
Tonight's game is scheduled to start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. For those hoping to catch a live stream of the game can watch online through the ESPN online network – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Giants have started their season with 0-6 and are still seeking their first win. Their opponents today are only doing slightly better – the Vikings have won just one and stand at 1-4.
With a combined record this season of 1-10, many could think this would be a low-key, miss-game. However, this Monday Night Football will see two undoubtedly talented teams (despite their records), so desperate to gain the win, that it should be an excellent clash, and it will be intriguing who will come out on top, and which players will finally step up and guide their team to the win.
It's hard to believe that the Giants won the Super Bowl just two seasons ago – they are now in their worst season start since 1976.
The Vikings meanwhile were a solid postseason outfit last year, but have gone a few steps backwards with a poor defense, and a quarterback seriously lacking in confidence.
Eli Manning posted another three interceptions last week against the Chicago Bears and he now leads the NFL in interceptions – 15 for the season in total over his 6 games. He needs to get himself together and quick before jobs are lost in New York through this disaster of a season so far.
Monday Night Football starts at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Europe and U.S. face bigger terror attacks as ISIS loses ground in Mideast, FBI and CIA chiefs both warn