Monday Night Football live stream [schedule]: how to watch online Vikings vs Giants [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with the Minnesota Vikings going on the road to take on the in-crisis New York Giants. Will the Giants finally be able to claim their first win of the season? Adrian Peterson and co. will have something to say about that!
Tonight's game is scheduled to start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. For those hoping to catch a live stream of the game can watch online through the ESPN online network – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Giants have started their season with 0-6 and are still seeking their first win. Their opponents today are only doing slightly better – the Vikings have won just one and stand at 1-4.
With a combined record this season of 1-10, many could think this would be a low-key, miss-game. However, this Monday Night Football will see two undoubtedly talented teams (despite their records), so desperate to gain the win, that it should be an excellent clash, and it will be intriguing who will come out on top, and which players will finally step up and guide their team to the win.
It's hard to believe that the Giants won the Super Bowl just two seasons ago – they are now in their worst season start since 1976.
The Vikings meanwhile were a solid postseason outfit last year, but have gone a few steps backwards with a poor defense, and a quarterback seriously lacking in confidence.
Eli Manning posted another three interceptions last week against the Chicago Bears and he now leads the NFL in interceptions – 15 for the season in total over his 6 games. He needs to get himself together and quick before jobs are lost in New York through this disaster of a season so far.
Monday Night Football starts at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Justin Bieber Sells His Custom Ferrari At Profit, Says He Will Donate Proceeds to Charity
- 70 Thoughts You Have When Reading The Bible
- Is Donald Trump The Antichrist?
- Vatican Launches New YouTube Channel So Priceless Christian Art Can Reach 'All Corners Of The Earth'
- Did Jesus Really Tell Us To Ask God For Daily Bread?
- Time For A Mental Spring Clean - To Become Who We Are Created In Christ To Be
- Did Clergyman Avoid Shaking Donald Trump's Hand During Inauguration Day Prayer Service?
- What Should Christians Do Now That Donald Trump Is President?
- 'Lion' Makes A Strong Case For God Without Ever Mentioning Him
- ISIS Burns Alive Mother and Her 4 Children After They Were Caught Trying to Leave the Caliphate
- Religious Leaders Offer Unprecedented Prayers for God's Blessings During Trump's Inauguration
- Persecuted Christian Group Free Burma Rangers Extends Helping Hand to ISIS Victims in Iraq
- 'Jihadists Used Our Church As A Shooting Range': Iraqi Christians Return Home To Devastation
- 'Christianophobic' Attacks In France Have Risen to 38 Percent in 2016, Group Reveals
- Mosque Joins Growing Sanctuary Movement As Trump Pledges To Crackdown On Immigration