Monday Night Football live stream [schedule] 2013: how to watch online Bears vs Packers [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with a big clash between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. The Packers will be hoping to gain a win to try and start pulling away from the pack in the NFC North, but the Bears know that they need to improve over the second half of the season if they are to keep their own playoff dreams alive.
Tonight's Monday Night Football game will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. Alternatively the network will be providing a live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Packers have done well, and countered the good starts the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions had early season. They now find themselves top of the NFC North with a record of 5-2, where as the Bears are lagging behind now on 4-3.
However, if the Bears can win today they will pull back level with the Packers, and both teams will be left on 5-3. That would create a three way tie at the top of the NFC North, as the Detroit Lions are also on 5-3.
Today's match up between these two fierce rivals will be the 187th meeting between them, meaning it is one of the longest running rivalries in U.S. sports.
Chicago will know how important it is to win today and get back level with the division leaders. However, the Packers will also see this game as vital in their push for the title and the postseason, and if they win today they can put some daylight between themselves and one of their main rivals this season.
Monday Night Football between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Christian Athlete Bethany Hamilton Talks About New Documentary 'Unstoppable': 'It's a Raw, Real Version of My Life Story'
Pro surfer Bethany Hamilton has an exciting new project up her sleeves. The Christian athlete has an upcoming documentary called "Bethany Hamilton: Unstoppable," where she revisits the shark attack she suffered in 2003 that tore off her left arm and how she overcame her disability to become one of the world's leading professional surfers.
Tim Tebow Sends Inspiring Video Message to Christian Athlete Battling Cancer: 'God's Got an Awesome Plan for Your Life'
You can always count on football turned baseball star Tim Tebow for an encouraging word. The Christian athlete has joined thousands of people who are giving their support for Arroyo Grande senior infielder Ryan Teixeira, who is currently battling his second cancer diagnosis.
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration
- Muslim Man Defies ISIS By Making Iron Cross for Christians in Bombed-Out Church
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government
- Holy Spirit 'Stirring' In War-Ravaged Aleppo As Muslims Seek Refuge in Christian Prayer Tents
- Germany Rejecting 'Almost All' Applications for Asylum of Christian Refugees, Pastor Reveals