Monday Night Football live stream [schedule] 2013: how to watch online Bears vs Packers [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with a big clash between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. The Packers will be hoping to gain a win to try and start pulling away from the pack in the NFC North, but the Bears know that they need to improve over the second half of the season if they are to keep their own playoff dreams alive.
Tonight's Monday Night Football game will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. Alternatively the network will be providing a live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Packers have done well, and countered the good starts the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions had early season. They now find themselves top of the NFC North with a record of 5-2, where as the Bears are lagging behind now on 4-3.
However, if the Bears can win today they will pull back level with the Packers, and both teams will be left on 5-3. That would create a three way tie at the top of the NFC North, as the Detroit Lions are also on 5-3.
Today's match up between these two fierce rivals will be the 187th meeting between them, meaning it is one of the longest running rivalries in U.S. sports.
Chicago will know how important it is to win today and get back level with the division leaders. However, the Packers will also see this game as vital in their push for the title and the postseason, and if they win today they can put some daylight between themselves and one of their main rivals this season.
Monday Night Football between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
'Duck Dynasty' Star Si Robertson Claims He's Been Proposed To Multiple Times Despite Being Married For 45 Years
"Duck Dynasty" star Si Robertson, better known in the show as Uncle Si, has truly experienced the perks of being a reality star.
Josh And Anna Duggar Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary; Josh's Parents 'Thankful For God's Redemptive Love'
The past year was undoubtedly difficult for "19 Kids and Counting" stars Josh and Anna Duggar principally because of the two scandals that rocked their lives — Josh's child molestation case and his admission of unfaithfulness to his wife resulting from the exposure of his account in the Ashley Madison adultery website.
- Could This App Help The Gospel Reach The Muslim World?
- Why I'm Glad To Be A Christian Extremist
- Why Are Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Celebrating In Ethiopia?
- How To Be A Really Bad Disciple
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- Hillsong Pastor Calls Out 'All Lives Matter' Mantra
- Church Building Law Moves Forward In Egypt After String Of Attacks Against Christians
- Trump Calls Out Non-Christian Conservatives And Suggests They Leave The Room
- Five Sentenced To Life For Torture And Murder Of Christians In Turkey
- US Conservative Leaders Attack 'Progressive' Evangelicals, Catholics, Clinton
- Singapore Sends Teen Blogger Back To Jail For Criticising Religion