'Marvel vs. Capcom 4' release date, news: New game currently being developed?
Multiple sources claim that Capcom is currently developing "Marvel vs. Capcom 4."
A report from Polygon claimed that several sources were saying that the fourth installment of the crossover fighting game is now in the works and will come out in 2017.
The sources reportedly stated that the details about the game are about to be unveiled during the upcoming PlayStation Experience that is scheduled to begin on Saturday, Dec. 3, until Sunday, Dec. 4. According to the report, Capcom will launch the game during the Capcom Cup 2016 "Street Fighter 5" tournament.
The report also noted that fans of the fighting game should look forward to seeing several characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be included in the roster. This means that the members of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "The Avengers" could be seen in the game like Rocket Racoon, Groot, and Doctor Strange.
However, those who are waiting to see if "X-Men" characters like Cyclops or Magneto will join the roster of "Marvel vs. Capcom 4" might be disappointed since their involvement in the game could be highly unlikely.
Other possible characters who will be featured in the rumored "Marvel vs. Capcom" include the Ant-Man, Squirrel Girl, Misty Knight, Jessica Jones, and Loki.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
The Daily Dot, on the other hand, speculated that the upcoming installment of "Marvel vs. Capcom" series will be released as a timed-exclusive PlayStation game just like "Street Fighter 5," but it will eventually have come to Xbox and PC in the future.
Early this year, Marvel Games vice president Jay Ong spoke with Polygon to acknowledge the clamor for the next "Marvel vs. Capcom" game.
"There's nothing we can say at this time," Ong stated during that time. "Let's just say that we hear that a lot. We love our fans and we certainly want to please them. Beyond that we can't say anything at this time. But who knows what the future holds?"
Although, Capcom reportedly refused to comment on the rumors.
Duggar Family Expands After Jim Bob and Michelle Gain Custody of Tyler Wayne Hutchins, 8, Michelle's Great-Nephew
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the former TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" have expanded their family now that they have adopted Michelle's eight-year-old great-nephew.
Country Star Reba McEntire Thankful to God for Helping Her Overcome a Painful Divorce: 'God's Way Is the Best Way'
After "why, God?" came "thank you, God."
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India