'Marvel vs. Capcom 4' release date, news: New game currently being developed?
Multiple sources claim that Capcom is currently developing "Marvel vs. Capcom 4."
A report from Polygon claimed that several sources were saying that the fourth installment of the crossover fighting game is now in the works and will come out in 2017.
The sources reportedly stated that the details about the game are about to be unveiled during the upcoming PlayStation Experience that is scheduled to begin on Saturday, Dec. 3, until Sunday, Dec. 4. According to the report, Capcom will launch the game during the Capcom Cup 2016 "Street Fighter 5" tournament.
The report also noted that fans of the fighting game should look forward to seeing several characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be included in the roster. This means that the members of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "The Avengers" could be seen in the game like Rocket Racoon, Groot, and Doctor Strange.
However, those who are waiting to see if "X-Men" characters like Cyclops or Magneto will join the roster of "Marvel vs. Capcom 4" might be disappointed since their involvement in the game could be highly unlikely.
Other possible characters who will be featured in the rumored "Marvel vs. Capcom" include the Ant-Man, Squirrel Girl, Misty Knight, Jessica Jones, and Loki.
The Daily Dot, on the other hand, speculated that the upcoming installment of "Marvel vs. Capcom" series will be released as a timed-exclusive PlayStation game just like "Street Fighter 5," but it will eventually have come to Xbox and PC in the future.
Early this year, Marvel Games vice president Jay Ong spoke with Polygon to acknowledge the clamor for the next "Marvel vs. Capcom" game.
"There's nothing we can say at this time," Ong stated during that time. "Let's just say that we hear that a lot. We love our fans and we certainly want to please them. Beyond that we can't say anything at this time. But who knows what the future holds?"
Although, Capcom reportedly refused to comment on the rumors.
The producer of the historical epic Ben Hur has described how the Crufixion of Jesus inspired the classic tale of tragedy and forgiveness.
Travis Greene tweeted and instagrammed it with the words: "Family, I have something very special to share – and I wanted you to hear directly from me."
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism