Manchester United vs Chelsea Live Stream Football: Watch Online English Premier League Soccer
Manchester United vs Chelsea is the huge game in the Premier League on Sunday, as these two huge rivals meet at Old Trafford. The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream via the link below.
United will be missing striker Danny Welbeck for today's game as he has been unable to recover from a knee injury in time. However, there is some good news as Paul Scholes looks likely to be in the squad after nearly four months out with an injury.
Meanwhile, in Chelsea team news Ashley Cole will be back in the team after missing Thursday's Europa League semi final second leg game against Basel due to suspension.
The game comes as Manchester United have already guaranteed themselves the Premier League crown, winning back the title just a year after losing it to cross-city rivals Manchester City.
However, Chelsea have it all to play for; their Champions League spot is far from guaranteed and they will ideally want to win their final four games to ensure they claim their spot. If they fall out of the top four it would be a disaster for the team.
Especially with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho dropping many recent hints about a possible return to Stamford Bridge next season. If Chelsea do not make it into the Champions League it might be a big barrier in attracting someone of Mourinho's stature back – he will want Champions League football.
Chelsea have played an astonishing 13 games more than United this season – this is Chelsea's 65th game of the season, and their 12th in just 37 days.
Despite United being the fresher side, Chelsea are the ones with a lot more at stake today and the Blues will be going all out for the win, or at least a draw to help keep their noses ahead of their top 4 spot rivals.
Manchester United vs Chelsea is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Why Christians Should Not Watch the Rebooted 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show': 'This Is Widely Inappropriate'
The Fox network featured a rebooted "Rocky Horror Picture Show" this year, and turned the 1975 musical, comedy and horror cult classic film into a series.
The [Spoiler free] Theology of Doctor Strange
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Christian Students Miraculously Saved From ISIS Terrorist Suicide Bombers: 'The Lord Blinded Their Eyes'
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home