Manchester United vs Chelsea Live Stream Football: Watch Online English Premier League Soccer
Manchester United vs Chelsea is the huge game in the Premier League on Sunday, as these two huge rivals meet at Old Trafford. The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream via the link below.
United will be missing striker Danny Welbeck for today's game as he has been unable to recover from a knee injury in time. However, there is some good news as Paul Scholes looks likely to be in the squad after nearly four months out with an injury.
Meanwhile, in Chelsea team news Ashley Cole will be back in the team after missing Thursday's Europa League semi final second leg game against Basel due to suspension.
The game comes as Manchester United have already guaranteed themselves the Premier League crown, winning back the title just a year after losing it to cross-city rivals Manchester City.
However, Chelsea have it all to play for; their Champions League spot is far from guaranteed and they will ideally want to win their final four games to ensure they claim their spot. If they fall out of the top four it would be a disaster for the team.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Especially with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho dropping many recent hints about a possible return to Stamford Bridge next season. If Chelsea do not make it into the Champions League it might be a big barrier in attracting someone of Mourinho's stature back – he will want Champions League football.
Chelsea have played an astonishing 13 games more than United this season – this is Chelsea's 65th game of the season, and their 12th in just 37 days.
Despite United being the fresher side, Chelsea are the ones with a lot more at stake today and the Blues will be going all out for the win, or at least a draw to help keep their noses ahead of their top 4 spot rivals.
Manchester United vs Chelsea is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
John 3:16 is very close to the heart of Heisman Trophy winner and former professional football player turned professional baseball outfielder Tim Tebow.
Oprah Winfrey Speaks About Her Christian Upbringing: 'I Grew Up Believing That God Was My Father and Jesus Was My Brother'
When media mogul Oprah Winfrey made a surprise appearance at the Premier Hotel in Ekurhuleni, South Africa last week, she took the opportunity to talk about her Christian faith and how her religious views were shaped as she was growing up.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job